Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 19, 2013, 07:51AM
Haha love the new Poison Ivy skin, shes gonna seduce everyone that walks by.

haha thank you! :D and that was the plan for her >.<
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

New Catwoman skin based off this costume from the animated series, kinda plain compared to the others buuuut I still like it :)

Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

The new Catwoman skin looks awesome! Is her face bluish/ green colored also?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 19, 2013, 03:00PM #48 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:09PM by mj fan
Agreed with Midnight ;D
God I loved to Watch the animated series so bad! .. that's from the New Batman Adventures if i'm right.. xD and harley was so awesome and funny in there! like in the first Tas xD xD
I'm soo glad you made her actually xD the costume is made like that, plain but efficient :)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 19, 2013, 02:44PM
The new Catwoman skin looks awesome! Is her face bluish/ green colored also?

Yes it is but the lighting makes it hard to see it's a light blue/green I might make it a litte more blue/green I'm gonna play with it more first to see how it looks though XD and thank you! :D

Quote from: mj fan on July 19, 2013, 03:00PM
Agreed with Midnight ;D
God I loved to Watch the animated series so bad! .. that's from the New Batman Adventures if i'm right.. xD and harley was so awesome and funny in there! like in the first Tas xD xD
I'm soo glad you made her actually xD the costume is made like that, plain but efficient :)

haha I loved watching it too! XD yeah it's from the New Batman Adventures I think too XD  thank you I thought the same and she looks really good even if she's plain ;D

New Catwoman and Supergirl skins :D

Great, clean, I love! :D I like it a lot
Just noticed thanks to you that Catwoman had an Armored Edition aha that's great xD and Supergirl is just a waayy better with the crop top She looks sexier like that ; D
GG friend! :)

Quote from: mj fan on July 21, 2013, 03:14PM
Great, clean, I love! :D I like it a lot
Just noticed thanks to you that Catwoman had an Armored Edition aha that's great xD and Supergirl is just a waayy better with the crop top She looks sexier like that ; D
GG friend! :)

thank you :D I like the armored edition costume but I think I still like the original arkham city costume more ;p haha and yeah I think it looks a lot better that way too! :D

July 21, 2013, 03:36PM #54 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:41PM by mj fan
Same here. Her outfit is just epic! Perfect! Miaww xD ;D! The armored one looks like a "future catwoman" or something but it's still pretty cool! The only thing that for me is a little annoying is her head. Don't know if you saw her face but she doesn't looks as good as the original
Look :D Don't know why they wanted to change it lol
Well, There is written "Ps3 and Wii" version but that's not the case on the original costume even on wii http://i.imgur.com/sjqDj.jpg . Her face is more angular ; P

Anyway Still love her costume. She looks like a badass :D

Quote from: mj fan on July 21, 2013, 03:36PM
Same here. Her outfit is just epic! Perfect! Miaww xD ;D! The armored one looks like a "future catwoman" or something but it's still pretty cool! The only thing that for me is a little annoying is her head. Don't know if you saw her face but she doesn't looks as good as the original
Look :D Don't know why they wanted to change it lol
Well, There is written "Ps3 and Wii" version but that's not the case on the original costume even on wii http://i.imgur.com/sjqDj.jpg . Her face is more angular ; P

Anyway Still love her costume. She looks like a badass :D

yeah I was wondering why they changed her face too XD they even changed the hair that sticks out XD I liked the original face and hair better too >.< yeah she does look like a badass still and it is a great costume :D but the first one tops it just a little bit I think XD

July 21, 2013, 03:50PM #56 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:59PM by mj fan
Look what catwoman is saying about that in the last pic lol xD :D
You just reproduced them very well and knowing that parts of skins are related to other characters it must be tricky to do! 
yes..i think so xD

Quote from: mj fan on July 21, 2013, 03:50PM
Look what catwoman is saying about that in the last pic lol xD :D
You just reproduced them very well and knowing that parts of skins are related to other characters it must be tricky to do! 
yes..i think so xD

the chest and back parts are easy to mod cause no characters share the same chest and back actually ;D so it's just a matter of the arms and legs and crotches >.< that's what I can't change so I have to make costumes for them that already match those colors XD cause there's only a few characters that have arms legs or crotches of their own XD that last part sounds so weird >.<

Okaaay! That's annoying though..but that makes sense because there would have been like 100 identical arms and feet in the game...xD
So yeah..it's tricky! xD
Soo..did you see Selina's reply? xD xD niahaha xD

Awesome new skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS