Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on July 21, 2013, 04:22PM
Okaaay! That's annoying though..but that makes sense because there would have been like 100 identical arms and feet in the game...xD
So yeah..it's tricky! xD
Soo..did you see Selina's reply? xD xD niahaha xD

the sorry to disappoint you boys thing? XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 21, 2013, 07:45PM
Awesome new skins!

thank you!! :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

July 22, 2013, 03:43AM #61 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:30PM by mj fan
Yeah She's offended now aha xD
I could always request but you made all the skins I wanted aha!:)) What are you planning to do right now? ^^

Quote from: mj fan on July 22, 2013, 03:43AM
Yeah She's offended now aha xD
I could always request but you made all the skins I wanted aha!:)) What are you planning to do right now? ^^

I'm thinking a Batwoman skin for Batgirl :D and a few other things too ;D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

100% complete gamesave now in original post with install instructions! It's at the top under the textmod download :D

I dunno if its completely possible, but could you make Arkham Ivy with green skin? I don't really care about green Wonderwoman to be honest :p

Also, I would love an Arkham Killer croc, if possible ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 25, 2013, 11:05AM
I dunno if its completely possible, but could you make Arkham Ivy with green skin? I don't really care about green Wonderwoman to be honest :p

Also, I would love an Arkham Killer croc, if possible ;)

Yes I could make her green for you so long as you don't mind Wonderwoman being green armed haha and I will look into that one, I'm actually getting back to work on my skins haha I needed a break for a few days after doing so many >.<

Also (Just one little teeny question, then I'll stop xD)

Could you maaaayyybeeee try to do a tutorial on these things? I've been looking into skinning with texmod, but I can't really get the hang of it :/

In any case, thanks for Ivy :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 25, 2013, 11:25AM
Also (Just one little teeny question, then I'll stop xD)

Could you maaaayyybeeee try to do a tutorial on these things? I've been looking into skinning with texmod, but I can't really get the hang of it :/

In any case, thanks for Ivy :)

yeah sure I can type something up later today :) and I don't mind at all questions and requests are what keep me going haha XD it means I have fans of my work somewhere >.< and you're welcome :D

July 25, 2013, 11:47AM #68 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:52AM by mj fan
Thanks my friend :) without your 100% complete savegame  it would have take me like entire days to see the skins!! xD Usually I'm lost in gotham aha!
Thank you for sharing : D  :highfive:

Quote from: mj fan on July 25, 2013, 11:47AM
Thanks my friend :) without your 100% complete savegame  it would have take me like entire days to see the skins!! xD Usually I'm lost in gotham aha!
Thank you for sharing : D  :highfive:

You're welcome :D let me know how you like it!! :D And yeah there's so much stuff you have to do to get everyone -.-

New Killer Croc skin! :D

July 26, 2013, 03:49PM #71 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:16PM by mj fan
FUNTASTIC :D ! I'll use it for sure! : D Terrific! it's so great, pants and all That's perfect like that!

I love the Killer Croc skin it looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on July 26, 2013, 03:49PM
FUNTASTIC :D ! I'll use it for sure! : D Terrific! it's so great, pants and all That's perfect like that!

thank you! :D I'm glad you like it he is one of the few characters that don't use anyone else's parts so I can fully skin him :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 26, 2013, 04:06PM
I love the Killer Croc skin it looks amazing!

thank you! :D I love how it turned out :D

New Modern Catwoman skin! :D I made her like a week ago buuuut just realized I forgot to upload her XD