Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love both new costumes for Scarecrow and Catwoman!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Polygone on July 27, 2013, 03:27PM
Looks good!

thank you! :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 27, 2013, 04:03PM
Love both new costumes for Scarecrow and Catwoman!

Thank you I am very happy with them both! :D I kinda wish they had given Catwoman a mask like that in the movie! lmao
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

New Batwoman skin! :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

July 28, 2013, 09:28AM #94 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 10:05AM by mj fan
....... I'm Lovin' It :D <3 That's a great skin!

Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2013, 09:28AM
....... I'm Lovin' It :D <3 That's a great skin!

thank you!! :D I love it and it came out a lot better than I thought it would, I was afraid it would look too much like Batgirl buuut then I realized that she does look just like a red Batgirl XD so it makes it look like Batwoman

Love the Batwoman skin and the Scarecrow skin. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 28, 2013, 02:15PM
Love the Batwoman skin and the Scarecrow skin. :storm:

thank you! Glad you like them! :)

Love the Batwoman skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 29, 2013, 07:37AM
Love the Batwoman skin!

thank you! :D Glad you like it, she came out really good I think :)

So I have been slacking on making skins lately XD partly due to playing massive amounts of DCUO with one of my best friends ;D haha buuut new skins are coming soon! :D

Same here.. i played in DCUO with one of my best friends! what a coincidence isn't it? xD.. and i'm late for skinning.. ; P :D
Well can't wait to see the new skins coming ;D

Quote from: mj fan on August 02, 2013, 08:56AM
Same here.. i played in DCUO with one of my best friends! what a coincidence isn't it? xD.. and i'm late for skinning.. ; P :D
Well can't wait to see the new skins coming ;D

hahaha gee I wonder who we have been playing with XD and I'm pretty sure you're gonna like them ;D

Chris and Mj what are yall names I would like to be yall friends on DCUO. :storm:

Two new skins ;D Armored Green Lantern and thanks to the huge ammount of DCUO I've been playing I made DCUO Poison Ivy ;D