Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
..that's why i'm going to buy it and see aha! xD that's so cool! :D I love the game but i think it would be even funnier with better skins ;D
Huntress is fabulous all the way! ;)

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 17, 2013, 09:37AM
These mods are amazing I wish I had this game for pc although I played it on ps3 and also batman lego 1 on ps2, but great job making these mods! :storm:

thank you! :D I love this game so much haha I'm glad I figured out how to make these! :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Quote from: mj fan on July 17, 2013, 09:40AM
..that's why i'm going to buy it and see aha! xD that's so cool! :D I love the game but i think it would be even funnier with better skins ;D
Huntress is fabulous all the way! ;)

Thank you again XD yeah some of the skins in the game like Huntress and Canary you can tell that they sort of edited to be more child friendly but I'm not a child so I want them how they're supposed to be XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Hey are able to make Zatanna and Martian Manhunter? :storm:

July 17, 2013, 10:48AM #19 Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:51AM by chrismarblez
Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 17, 2013, 10:39AM
Hey are able to make Zatanna and Martian Manhunter? :storm:

I was actually thinking about doing a Zatana! haha But the problem is that she isn't a character in the PC version and the PC version doesn't have DLC so there's no way to get her :/

Could you maybe do a Zatanna on a diffrent character? Obviously without her hat, I dunno if its possible, but it would be pretty sweet
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

New Catwoman from Batman Returns! :D

Quote from: Polygone on July 17, 2013, 11:11AM
Could you maybe do a Zatanna on a diffrent character? Obviously without her hat, I dunno if its possible, but it would be pretty sweet

I will see what I can do :) the problem is finding someone who has enough similar parts to pull it off, I'll let you guys know if I can figure it out or not :D

Catwoman is stunning! :D I can't say what version i love the most, Akham or this one..Thanks again! ^^

Quote from: mj fan on July 17, 2013, 12:56PM
Catwoman is stunning! :D I can't say what version i love the most, Akham or this one..Thanks again! ^^

haha thank you! :D well then you can alternate with them?? XD

Love the Huntress and Catwoman skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 17, 2013, 02:21PM
Love the Huntress and Catwoman skin!

Aww thank you! :D Glad you like them!

New Bane, Batgirl and Poison Ivy...the New Poison Ivy is in the list as "Arkham City Poison Ivy" and the old one without the vines is listed as Poison Ivy (Human) towards the bottom of the list, the new one is closer to how she looks in the game that's why I switched them XD hopefully there's no confusion XD

Love the new stuff! Batgirl looks amazing! I love Bane and Poison Ivy too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 17, 2013, 08:23PM
Love the new stuff! Batgirl looks amazing! I love Bane and Poison Ivy too!

Thank you! I love how she came out, the original in-game skin it kinda looks like she is wearing armor and I wanted to make her look how she does in her old spandex haha XD