Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: chrismarblez on July 17, 2013, 08:33PM
Thank you! I love how she came out, the original in-game skin it kinda looks like she is wearing armor and I wanted to make her look how she does in her old spandex haha XD

I agree, you did an amazing job!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Updated Arkham City Catwoman, her back is completely different and has the same net design as the front does now instead of just a plain back soooo if you downloaded her before now....download her again XD she's much better now :)
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Love the new Ivy ;D and bane is amazing! That's so cool! :D

Quote from: Lightning249539 on July 18, 2013, 12:03AM
SWEET! :storm:

Thanks glad you like them :D

Quote from: mj fan on July 18, 2013, 03:03AM
Love the new Ivy ;D and bane is amazing! That's so cool! :D

YAY! :D I think the vines on her make a big difference and make her look more like Arkham City ;D and thanks I wasn't sure cause of the mask but I really like him too! :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

New Classic Poison Ivy anddd a more realistic looking Wonder Woman costume inspired by the way they made Superman look more realistic in the Man Of Steel movie :D

Love the new Poison Ivy skin! Wonder Woman looks amazing as well!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 18, 2013, 11:59AM
Love the new Poison Ivy skin! Wonder Woman looks amazing as well!

Thanks I really like her too :D they definitely gave her too many leaves in her default costume >.> thought I'd make her more comic accurate XD

July 18, 2013, 01:17PM #38 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:32PM by mj fan
Wow STUNNING! I have to just make a little comment on Arkham asylum version
love the vines ;D indeed she looks closer to how she looks in the game as you said but i love the other skin as well.. like an alternate skin or like "human ivy arkham asylum" it's pretty cool
Concerning the classic version just wow! xD that's amazing! ;D perfect! :D and love Wonder woman as well ^^ Really well made

Wonder Woman looks superb! Great job
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: mj fan on July 18, 2013, 01:17PM
Wow STUNNING! I have to just make a little comment on Arkham asylum version
love the vines ;D indeed she looks closer to how she looks in the game as you said but i love the other skin as well.. like an alternate skin or like "human ivy arkham asylum" it's pretty cool
Concerning the classic version just wow! xD that's amazing! ;D perfect! :D and love Wonder woman as well ^^ Really well made

Hahaha awww thank you :D  I agree the other one is Human Ivy XD and thank you I worked hard on that Classic one XD I love how she turned out :)

Quote from: Polygone on July 18, 2013, 01:54PM
Wonder Woman looks superb! Great job

thank you! :D I love how she turned out I like the darker colors and more armored looking outfit instead of the cartoony super bright one they had in game >.<

New Poison Ivy skin and this one's ready to seduce all of Gotham City ;) enjoy!!

July 19, 2013, 01:26AM #42 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:31AM by mj fan
Awesome! like that she's gonna kill all the foes without using any power xD thanks to Nosebleed
she looks superb! :D

Quote from: mj fan on July 19, 2013, 01:26AM
Awesome! like that she's gonna kill all the foes without using any power xD thanks to Nosebleed
she looks superb! :D

hahaha yes she is XD thank you! I am proud of how she turned out! :D

Haha love the new Poison Ivy skin, shes gonna seduce everyone that walks by.