Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome new skins! Poison Ivy looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 08:46AM
Awesome new skins! Poison Ivy looks amazing!

Thank you!! :D I love how her hair came out :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

QuoteArmored Green Lantern
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t535/chrismarblez/Lego%20Batman%202%20Mods/ArmoredGreenLantern_zps702612e2.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhwcx6fzl486n2t/Armored_Green_Lantern.tpf

DC Universe Online Poison Ivy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjoc17dk3qz5ebf/DC_Universe_Online_Poison_Ivy.tpf

Bouyaaa! green lantern is so great! I love it soo much and the colour gradient you made He's really detailed : D I like it! It's far better than the game one : D AAaannnd i'm glad to see ivy again : DD Hmm Actually Makes me think of something... haha DCUO! Love it! xD She's perfect Gotta use them :D

Quote from: mj fan on August 05, 2013, 08:51AM
Bouyaaa! green lantern is so great! I love it soo much and the colour gradient you made It's detailed I like it It's far better than the game one : D AAaannnd i'm glad to see ivy again : DD Hmm Actually Makes me think of something... haha DCUO! Love it! xD She's perfect Gotta use them :D

Thank you for all the great feedback! :D It means a lot I'm glad you like them! And it should! XD We did that mission together...and every other mission too XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Hey Chrismarblez I was just looking up Zatanna on the internet and found this

Someone must have made Zatanna on Batman Lego think you can still do it? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on August 06, 2013, 11:41AM
Hey Chrismarblez I was just looking up Zatanna on the internet and found this

Someone must have made Zatanna on Batman Lego think you can still do it? :storm:

Zatanna is DLC from EB games, Gamestop, and Amazon.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ohh I didn't know they had a dlc for Batman lego 2. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on August 06, 2013, 12:51PM
Ohh I didn't know they had a dlc for Batman lego 2. :storm:

Best buy and Amazon offered a 5-pack Heroes DLC if you pre-ordered the game before June 18th.

Nightwing
Shazam
Katana
Zatanna
Damian Wayne

Gamestop offered a 5-pack Villains DLC if you pre-ordered the game before June 18th.

Bizarro
Captain Cold
Black Manta
Black Adam
Gorilla Grodd

Both packs are now available for download on PSN or Xbox Live Marketplace

August 06, 2013, 03:54PM #113 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 03:59PM by mj fan
Owww I missed the DLC grrrr xD
About skinning Zatanna, unfortunately i don't see many models for her and since each character share parts, that may be tricky to do without coloring the other characters : P

Quote from: mj fan on August 06, 2013, 03:54PM
Owww I missed the DLC grrrr xD
About skinning Zatanna, unfortunately i don't see many models for her and since each character share parts, that may be tricky to do without coloring the other characters : P

Mj fan is right unfortunately :/ and yes she is DLC  but they don't make DLC for the PC version unfortunately :( I'm sorry :/

New hot pants Supergirl skin ;D based of this costume from the comics ;D

http://images.comicbookresources.com/solicits/dccomics/200803/dcdirect/justice_s8_sg.jpg

..Okay it's lego but You suceeded to make her smexier than in the picture aha
Love it! :) She's awesome! :D

Quote from: mj fan on August 06, 2013, 05:15PM
..Okay it's lego but You suceeded to make her smexier than in the picture aha
Love it! :) She's awesome! :D

XD thank you!! I like how she turned out >.< I think she came out just as sexy as Arkham City Catwoman and the Poison Ivy one ;D XD

Haha here comes sexy Supergirl. You did a great job!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 07, 2013, 07:29AM
Haha here comes sexy Supergirl. You did a great job!

hahaha thank you XD