Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aventureiromax on October 24, 2015, 05:05PM
I tested and liked it a lot ^_^ The only thing that bothers a little is a bug to use the team_xtreme powers as cited.

anyway a great job :applause: thanks for sharing ;)
I think it's a problem with the time codes. It only happens with some of them, I think with Aries and Libra.

Scorpion & Sub-zero are released, check page 6 for download.
I'm sorry for not have been able to create Ermac or Reptile for now. When I finish Sub-zero I was on my way to start with Ermac but I find out my brother erased my folder with all the meshes and textures I have ripped from Deception and Deadly Alliance so far(goodbye to a lot of cool stuffs) and because I remove all the games files for my PC disk space, I can't recover any of those things. I'm so frustrated.

I feel a little bad for not been able to create lightsabre effects. But, I couldn't let that stop me to release the Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader mods. Now released on page 6 of this topic! Enjoy.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 08, 2015, 11:24AM
Thanks, Julio by these innovations! Downloading now!
Thanks for downloading! Come back with feedback please.

Julio, I saw the preview of Predator on Face Book. It's getting a very Nice work!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 04, 2016, 12:08PM
Julio, I saw the preview of Predator on Face Book. It's getting a very Nice work!
I'm glad you like it, and I hope you have the chance to test it cause Predator is now released.
Please check page 6 for download.

Amigo Julio ... este fue uno de los mejores que has hecho ;) Muchas gracias por compartir ^ _ ^ .

Continuar este hermoso trabajo :D por favor ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Julio, I very enjoyed of the mod. It is really cool! I just realized that the plasma caster has a different effect. This also happens to you?

Oh wow, what a great looking Superior Spidey skin! Can't wait for Small Pack 5 :D
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 07, 2016, 12:01PM
Julio, I very enjoyed of the mod. It is really cool! I just realized that the plasma caster has a different effect. This also happens to you?

That's with advanced lighting right? I never play with that on. Maybe I delete something I shouldn't when I edit the effect color. I'll take I look to that.
Thanks for report it.
Edit: The effect have some hd codes that I remove now and it works for me with the highest settings on. Here, try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4rihcxto2m14la/predator_p1_power_hdremoved.xmlb
Rename it to p1_power.xmlb and paste it in the pred effects folder.

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 07, 2016, 11:43AM
Amigo Julio ... este fue uno de los mejores que has hecho ;) Muchas gracias por compartir ^ _ ^ .

Continuar este hermoso trabajo :D por favor ;)
Thanks for download, feedback when you have free time.

Julio, it worked! Now the effect is working perfectly. Thank you and congratulations on mod Predator, I'm having so much fun with it!

Disk missions mods are now released on page 1, this time I bring you Lizard in the sewers (XML2 map).