Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 15, 2016, 07:39PM
Hey there. This is the first Odin feedback. . . ever, maybe that's the reason I haven't make any updates on him.
The mannequin fit in Thing's spot. It was created to be that way. If you want Odin, give another spot to the Thing lol.
I like the loud voice, it gives a god presence to the character. But, you're right, I'll see what can be done about that.
Don't worry about donate anything lol.

Glad to hear you are willing to check out the audio situation. And fair enough, I will make do with his ginormous throne ;)

If there is even just a way for me to easily disable the audio, that would work too. So let me know if that is an easy fix or not. Thanks!

New Disk Mission released, The Hand! Defeat 200 ninjas in NYC! Check page 1 for download.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 30, 2016, 01:03PM
New Disk Mission released, The Hand! Defeat 200 ninjas in NYC! Check page 1 for download.

Well freakin' done! I saw the preview video, and The Hand mission looks awesome to play. Just the right amount of fun and difficulty. The NYC backdrop looks dark, which is very cool. It's also fitting that the Hand come out of nowhere and can make you bleed, being that they are ninja. Can't wait to play this bad boy. Nicely done.

Now that I've released the Kingpin mod, if you wish to revise the Punisher mission, go right ahead. Again, nice work. :rockon:

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 30, 2016, 01:03PM

It's freaking great!

Quote from: Outsider on May 30, 2016, 01:39PM
Well freakin' done! I saw the preview video, and The Hand mission looks awesome to play. Just the right amount of fun and difficulty. The NYC backdrop looks dark, which is very cool. It's also fitting that the Hand come out of nowhere and can make you bleed, being that they are ninja. Can't wait to play this bad boy. Nicely done.

Now that I've released the Kingpin mod, if you wish to revise the Punisher mission, go right ahead. Again, nice work. :rockon:
Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on May 30, 2016, 01:49PM
It's freaking great!
Thanks! It was in my mind since I managed to add NYC maps in MUA; it ends up being easier than I thought. I hope to see more feedback once you guys get it to work.

Hello, Julio! I'm renovating my game again, from scratch. And now I'm facing a lot of bugs. I'm having trouble with demongoblin. I am following the instructions to edit the powerstyle, yet only skin demongoblin, n. 16105, appears the glider. In the others does not appear. Can you help me?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 07, 2016, 06:16PM
Hello, Julio! I'm renovating my game again, from scratch. And now I'm facing a lot of bugs. I'm having trouble with demongoblin. I am following the instructions to edit the powerstyle, yet only skin demongoblin, n. 16105, appears the glider. In the others does not appear. Can you help me?
You probably replace all the codes for the rest of the skins. A back up file is always created, try recovering the original powerstyle codes and make sure every skin have a similar code. You don't need to replace but add a new one.

julio you would be thinking of a new Star Wars mod with the characters Kylo Ren and Rey 's episode VII , because I'd like to play them.
Star Andy :))

Quote from: StarAndy on June 09, 2016, 01:11PM
julio you would be thinking of a new Star Wars mod with the characters Kylo Ren and Rey 's episode VII , because I'd like to play them.
I'm not a hater but no fan either of the new movie; with that said, I think the moveset, the powers, everything, will be more or less the same so, skins maybe but no mods. Is only my opinion.

I understood perfectly julio but thanks for the reply
Star Andy :))

New Non-marvel character mod have been released, Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! check page 6 for download.

Hello, Julio! I really liked your initiative to create mods with movie themes! Congratulations on your innovative idea! I'll send you the feedback mod Casey Jones:
1 - I'm having trouble with icons. They not to appear.
2 - I'm having trouble with the powers. I use a joystick and I am unable to change the powers of the X and Y buttons I can just swap the boosters powers.
3 - I'm having trouble with the sequence of low punch strokes, strong punch, low punch. The enemy takes a creeping but falls to the ground.
4 - His number, 186, is in conflict with the mod Sauron Outsider.
I made a video for you view my feedback. Thanks for the mod, Julio! I hope looking forward to the Turtles!

https://www.youtube.com/v/sJYWtOC2l_s&feature=youtu.be

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 15, 2016, 07:08PM
Hello, Julio! I really liked your initiative to create mods with movie themes! Congratulations on your innovative idea! I'll send you the feedback mod Casey Jones:
1 - I'm having trouble with icons. They not to appear.
2 - I'm having trouble with the powers. I use a joystick and I am unable to change the powers of the X and Y buttons I can just swap the boosters powers.
3 - I'm having trouble with the sequence of low punch strokes, strong punch, low punch. The enemy takes a creeping but falls to the ground.
4 - His number, 186, is in conflict with the mod Sauron Outsider.
I made a video for you view my feedback. Thanks for the mod, Julio! I hope looking forward to the Turtles!
Ok, let's see:
1-They icons do appear, I can see some of them, maybe the issue is about the powers he have, he only have 2 powers, 2 booster and 1 xtreme, don't know if that have something to do with it. But I'll check the powerstyle searching for something to fix.
2-I believe that this must be caused for the same reason that not all the icons appear, I don't think there's troubles in the keyboard.
3-I try to give him unique combos, I change some order to the animations, there's no issue there, the way I see it in the video is the way I create him.
4-I know that, he's part of the Non-Marvel mods, his number will coincide with any Marvel character,  in this case Sauron, but I pick high number for the skins, I don't think Sauron have so many skins that can conflict with Casey Jones, except for the mannequin, the conflict means nothing. I also put a warning in page 6, all the mods you see there aren't part of the Marvel Custom Characters Central.
I'll look in the powerstyle to see if there's something I can do about the joystick issue.
Edit: Please try this new powerstyle http://www.mediafire.com/download/gnpf67tam7o4sm0/ps_cjones.engb