Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 22, 2013, 08:05PM
Thank you for attention, I'll waiting!
I'll ask you to try the XMLBCUI metod(no just wait).

December 22, 2013, 09:44PM #48 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:50PM by andersonbrazil
Guy, modifying by the xmlbcui the mod Odin worked perfectly. But then that means can I not access it by heroselect?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 22, 2013, 09:44PM
Guy, modifying by the xmlbcui the mod Odin worked perfectly. But then that means can I not access it by heroselect?
I don't know. I never use heroselect. But, if you know how to use XMLBCUI, you don't need it anymore.

Quote from: Odinson012 on December 23, 2013, 02:23AM
I don't know. I never use heroselect. But, if you know how to use XMLBCUI, you don't need it anymore.

Amen to that. I learned XMLBCUI before I even knew that Heroselect was a thing! I feel it suits me better too.

If I may, though, did you add his herostat entry to the file with the list of all the herostat entries for your heroselect? (Can't for the life of me remember the name of that file...)

Hey, Odinson, your Odin mod is very cool, but the xtreme is malfunctioning. The soldiers are not attacking my enemies and sometimes prevent the extreme of the other characters. What can I do to fix this error?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 02, 2014, 03:00PM
Hey, Odinson, your Odin mod is very cool, but the xtreme is malfunctioning. The soldiers are not attacking my enemies and sometimes prevent the extreme of the other characters. What can I do to fix this error?
Yes, try using in combat only(when you have enemies  around). You say it prevent the xtreme of others, wich ones? Loki?. I have try to fix it but..I'm not getting any fix. I'll try Multiple Man to see if the same problem is with him.

Loki and Odin fixed files are now released(first page). Now Loki has something to say in the xtreme, have default fightstyle and other things. Odin's xtreme works now. Thanks to andersonbrazil for the feedback.

Thank you! Hey man, I admire your work and for me it was an honor to contribute.

I add a new kind of mod: Background musics!.
My first music mod is fot Thor diskmission.
Check the page # 1 to download.
I'll take request for this type of mods.

Quote from: Odinson012 on January 12, 2014, 02:53PM
I add a new kind of mod: Background musics!.
My first music mod is fot Thor diskmission.
Check the page # 1 to download.
I'll take request for this type of mods.

This is a new type of mod!  Thanks for starting it
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow! Thank you for the background music mod, I just tried it and I really love it!

Could you do something with the music from the Avengers movie? I always thought that really suited the heroic action, I wouldn't mind changing some general in-game music to that soundtrack.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 17, 2014, 04:08AM
Wow! Thank you for the background music mod, I just tried it and I really love it!

Could you do something with the music from the Avengers movie? I always thought that really suited the heroic action, I wouldn't mind changing some general in-game music to that soundtrack.
Yes, but how is called?. I have one, Avengers Assemble, but is short.

Hmmm... I see that the soundtrack album release consists of 18 short tracks and I wouldn't know which track sounds like what (I don't have a copy of that CD), but a search on youtube led me to this 15 minute suite of the movie's score by composer Alan Silvestri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCsA03Izbc

It's especially that recurring theme which is first heard at 00:44 to 00:57 in that suite that gives this piece the proper bombastic heroic drama. I just found out that the same composer was behind the score for Back to the Future, which I find interesting as I always loved that one for similar reasons.