Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: robbiedizzle on November 23, 2013, 05:50PM
For some reason i can't get the Loki Mod. Mediafire can"t connect to server. 4shared just gets stuck loading. Any chance for a new link?
Let me check it.

Quote from: robbiedizzle on November 23, 2013, 05:50PM
Any chance for a new link?
Mediafire is working for me. Maybe you have internet problems. What server you'll like?.

Looks like it was a browser issue. I figured it out. Thank you.

i'm going to move my Hellstrom mod number to 88, so you can have Odin's spot for your mod.

Quote from: sbarth13 on November 25, 2013, 09:05AM
i'm going to move my Hellstrom mod number to 88, so you can have Odin's spot for your mod.
Thank you.

Odin is free for anyone who wanna try it. Check the first page on this topic.

My heroselect is not working. It happened right after installing  of the Odin. The herostat of the Odin is disturbing my heroselect?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 08:45AM
My heroselect is not working. It happened right after installing  of the Odin. The herostat of the Odin is disturbing my heroselect?
Can't be, is working on mine. Do you replace Thing? Odin is in Thing's spot by default.
Check for errors, you can paste the herostat here.

You do not have to offer me another number? I want to have all the old characters in my game.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 11:16AM
You do not have to offer me another number? I want to have all the old characters in my game.
You can select any other place, but, his mannequin is created to be in the middle, for a good look.

This is the herostat of the Odin, who came in the rar file. How I can harmonize the Thing character with the character Odin?

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 49_odinh ;
   charactername = Odin ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 23 ;
   mind = 8 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   name = odin ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_odinh ;
   scale_factor = 1.1 ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 4902 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = Modern ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Destroyer ;
   skin_04 = 06 ;
   skin_04_name = Original ;
   skin_05 = 05 ;
   skin_05_name = Movie ;
   sounddir = odin_m ;
   strength = 7 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 7 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = odin_power1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = boss_resistances ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_odinh ;
      }

}

I suggest reading THIS thoroughly. Mainly PART 4 XMLBCUI because that's what you're asking. You can't have more than 27 heroes in your roster/select screen, so will have to switch one for Odin.

Hope this helps.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 04:30PM
How I can harmonize the Thing character with the character Odin?
Switch Odin with one of the 27 characters like Blaw just post before this. Sorry, I thought you know about the characters limit.

I think I did not express myself well. I'm trying to add the mod of the Odin in my game  through of the heroselect, but I suppose it is conflicting with some of the mods I have. For example, the number of Odin (49) is equal to the number of Hellstrom. I tried to modify the numbering of all his files to 215, numbering of Wolfbane, since no use this mod in my game, but still did not work. My heroselect does not work when I choose the Odin  between the 27 characters of the menulocation. How can I repair?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 06:05PM
My heroselect does not work when I choose the Odin  between the 27 characters of the menulocation. How can I repair?
I never use heroselect, always use the traditional XMLBCUI decompile/compile metod; but the only conflict I could find is the Thing menu location, change the number for something else.
Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 06:05PM
For example, the number of Odin (49) is equal to the number of Hellstrom.
Hellstrom was renumbered(download an update version of the mod, if is doesn't exist don't worry it'll be). Don't change Odin's number(49) you don't need to.