Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will wait the update of Hellstrom, because I searched and not found. Previously I wore only the  xmlb compiler but agility of the changes by the heroselect led me to reject the  xmlb compiler. Anyway appreciate the attention. You could to create some huds for the skins Hulk Marvel Hero version, created by BLAW?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 20, 2013, 08:58PM
I will wait the update of Hellstrom, because I searched and not found. Previously I wore only the  xmlb compiler but agility of the changes by the heroselect led me to reject the  xmlb compiler. Anyway appreciate the attention. You could to create some huds for the skins Hulk Marvel Hero version, created by BLAW?

You can also download my number change file, which has Hellstrom's new #88:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg166312.html#msg166312

I can not understand ... renumerei the mod Hellstrom according to package of Outsider, but Odin keeps generating error in my heroselect. Hellstrom works perfectly but I can not fix Odin, someone else is experiencing this same problem?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 21, 2013, 02:51PM
I can not understand ... renumerei the mod Hellstrom according to package of Outsider, but Odin keeps generating error in my heroselect. Hellstrom works perfectly but I can not fix Odin, someone else is experiencing this same problem?
Send me your herostat, I'll compile it.

You want my herostat config file (heroselect), the file herostat eng or just the collage of the herostat Odin that I have in this message?

What I want is the herostat.eng file located in data folder.

I'm looking for a way to send you the file but I can not find the means, unless I decompile my file and paste in full here.

I'm still not very familiar with the ways of transmission of data on the site, so I sent my herostat engb, pasted into three parts in PM. I hope it's enough. Since now I thank you!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 21, 2013, 02:51PM
I can not understand ... Odin keeps generating error in my heroselect. Hellstrom works perfectly but I can not fix Odin, someone else is experiencing this same problem?
Ehm the file I link you wont work. Problem:
You change Odin's number. I Told you not to do it. Try download it again and paste everything in the right place. Use the herostat I put in the rar. Everything should be fine.

I will test and then I inform you the result.

Guy unfortunately it did not work. My heroselect does not work when I insert Odin among the 27 characters. Even removing the herostat Hellstrom, still does not work. I'll be without this mod Odin?

December 22, 2013, 06:50PM #42 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:58PM by Odinson012
Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 22, 2013, 06:37PM
Guy unfortunately it did not work. My heroselect does not work when I insert Odin among the 27 characters. Even removing the herostat Hellstrom, still does not work. I'll be without this mod Odin?
I have told you, you change Odin's number, you shouldn't. To bad I knew this after I send you the compile herostat. Put all the original Odin files in the game and use the original herostat.
You put this:
characteranims = 215_odinh ;
It should be:
characteranims = 49_odinh ;
Also change back the skins numbers to 4902, 3, 4, 5, 6.

I did the way you guided me.
I downloaded the mod again, I pasted the herostat him, how came and I pasted the files again, but the error persists.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on December 20, 2013, 04:36PM
I suggest reading THIS thoroughly. Mainly PART 4 XMLBCUI because that's what you're asking. You can't have more than 27 heroes in your roster/select screen, so will have to switch one for Odin.

Hope this helps.
I also suggest you to read the post Blaw link you to, cause using XMLBCUI is much more effective. I'll study this issue when I have the time for it.