Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
New Lady Sif mod is released, check page 1 of this topic.

Raiden is released, check page 6 for download.

I LOVE RAIDEN!!!

Your mod of him is amazing! I'm so happy you did this, he's one of my favorite Mortal Kombat characters. I really love that you went out of your way to include skins from different eras of his too, and things like his staff combat and electrical conducting! The Deadly Alliance skin made me really nostalgic, and I love the Armageddon one too; Dark Raiden was always really cool to me.

Do you have any other MK characters you'd like to make mods for? I know there's a lot of skins for the ninjas in adventureironmax's thread and characters they line up with (Sub-Zero for Iceman, Scorpion for Ghost Rider, etc.) but I'd really love to see things for other characters besides the ninjas, like Johnny Cage, Goro, Kenshi, and Quan Chi.

You seriously made my day with this mod! I've been dying to play as more MK chars (besides just ninja skins and close-enough resemblances) in MUA for the longest time!

Thank you so much for your awesome work!!!

Quote from: TheMK on July 18, 2015, 11:53AM
I LOVE RAIDEN!!!

Your mod of him is amazing! I'm so happy you did this, he's one of my favorite Mortal Kombat characters. I really love that you went out of your way to include skins from different eras of his too, and things like his staff combat and electrical conducting! The Deadly Alliance skin made me really nostalgic, and I love the Armageddon one too; Dark Raiden was always really cool to me.

Do you have any other MK characters you'd like to make mods for? I know there's a lot of skins for the ninjas in adventureironmax's thread and characters they line up with (Sub-Zero for Iceman, Scorpion for Ghost Rider, etc.) but I'd really love to see things for other characters besides the ninjas, like Johnny Cage, Goro, Kenshi, and Quan Chi.

You seriously made my day with this mod! I've been dying to play as more MK chars (besides just ninja skins and close-enough resemblances) in MUA for the longest time!

Thank you so much for your awesome work!!!
Hello. I'm glad you like it and thanks for the feedback.
A week ago I ask about what MK character should be next, in a way all the ninjas where voted, so those are the mods I'm working on right now. It may take more time than expected but I already planning to keep releasing MK mods, like Sonya, Liu Kang and the Emperador Shao Kahn itself.

July 23, 2015, 05:45AM #95 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:55AM by cleisson
Your Sentry/Void and Loki mods are fantastic! Thank you very much! I would only make a suggestion about Sentry: rename his voice file as "sentry_m" instead of "sent_m" and change the entries in powerstyle, otherwise it will overwrite the sentry robots voice files. (I can upload my files if you want, with the back-up of the original sent_m files)

Soon I will try out your new mods as well! Thanks again

Quote from: cleisson on July 23, 2015, 05:45AM
Your Sentry/Void and Loki mods are fantastic! Thank you very much! I would only make a suggestion about Sentry: rename his voice file as "sentry_m" instead of "sent_m" and change the entries in powerstyle, otherwise it will overwrite the Act 4 robots sentries voice files. (I did it already, I can upload my files if you want, with the back-up of the original sent_m files)

Soon I will try out your new mods as well! Thanks again
OMG, you're telling me that my sentry robots have lost their sounds?. Very sorry about this.
It will be nince if you could upload your fixed files. Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zn1o2jdwt6aw832/sent_m.zip

These are the voice files from the sentry robots.
As a second thought, I think it will be easier renaming these and changing the sentry robots' entry in npcstat to refer to these files.

Quote from: cleisson on July 23, 2015, 05:57PM
These are the voice files from the sentry robots.
As a second thought, I think it will be easier renaming these and changing the sentry robots' entry in npcstat to refer to these files.
Question: These "sentry robots", where are they? what level?.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on July 23, 2015, 07:06PM
Question: These "sentry robots", where are they? what level?.

I'm sorry.
The file "sent_m" refers to Outsider's mod Sentinel, these files are the ones overwritten.
I checked the entries in npcstat, sentry robots are doombots (called Doom Sentry - slot 135), and have another sound file, "doombt_m", your mod doesn't interfere with them.
I'm sorry for the mistake.

Good job with Raiden mod mi amigo  :applause:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

October 23, 2015, 03:19PM #101 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:31PM by Julio Cabral
Greetings, today I'm proud to announce that I have release the full Saint Seiya Gold Saints mod for MUA. For those who don't know wth is Saint Seiya, is a manga and anime series about greek mythology, in wich history some armored mortals called Saints protect the goddess Athena from the evil army of Hades, and others enemies also. The gold saints are the strongers, and each on them wear an armor from one of the zodiac sings. The original history was written by Masami Kurumada and adapted by Toei Animation.
Anyway, check the page 6 for downlad and I hope you guys enjoy it just as I did it while I create this mod.

I'm downloading now mi amigo ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

October 23, 2015, 05:13PM #103 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:17PM by Julio Cabral
Quote from: aventureiromax on October 23, 2015, 04:17PM
I'm downloading now mi amigo ;)
Thanks! Remember to leave a coment about the gameplay. Here is a little teaser about the mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHUARdTgbM&feature=youtu.be

I may need someone else to upload gameplay videos  lol

I tested and liked it a lot ^_^ The only thing that bothers a little is a bug to use the team_xtreme powers as cited.

anyway a great job :applause: thanks for sharing ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here