Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 10, 2016, 07:25AM
Is true! Julio sorry, I forgot to post my feedback. People, I was replacing COURSE codes mod NPC file by COURSE codes of the original file. But, I just needed to add them below the last sequence COURSE.
I put instructions in the files anyway, I don't think it will happen again.

Time for some punishment! The Punisher Booster is released, check it out at page 1 for new skins, mannequins, powers, battle van, etc. Disk mission isn't released yet cause I got hope to fix the voice bugs.

My friend julio will see some further new mod mortal kombat ?
Star Andy :))

Quote from: StarAndy on February 21, 2016, 07:47AM
My friend julio will see some further new mod mortal kombat ?
Well, I haven't see coments about the last ones, don't know if people is even trying those.
Each mod takes time to make, and if nobody want it, isn't worth to be make.
The thing about MK is that I already have plans but all the models from the game series I got are gone. A shame but I'll find a way get the models again, someday.

Hey Cabral,

I'm really sorry I've been quiet for so long, but I just wanted to come back on to say I really love your MK mods and I would love it if you wanted to make some more. I'm really sorry you lost your old models when your brother accidentally deleted them, I know how stuff like that is really disheartening when you work really hard on something and then it vanishes.

You might remember I left an enthusiastic comment on your Raiden mod when it came out. I meant to comment again when you released Scorpion and Sub-Zero but I've been away and very tired for a while which is why I've been sort of inactive on the internet. I'm really happy with what you've done so far, Raiden and Sub-Zero are my favorite Mortal Kombat characters, and Mortal Kombat is my favorite game series.

Even if you decided not to make any more or stopped for a while, I'd be content with just those two, but it would make my day like nothing else if you made even more. The characters I'd be most excited to see in would be Johnny Cage, Reptile, Goro, and Quan Chi. Maybe even a few of the new characters like Erron Black and Cassie Cage.

I'd be more than happy to try to make mods for all the MK chars I loved if I could but I know absolutely nothing about programming or anything. Maybe someday I might try but I don't know.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know, your work is appreciated and if you do continue to make MK stuff, I can't speak for anybody else but at the very least I would definitely love it.

During the time when I working my projects , I totally forget to try out the mods that modders are released in the past few weeks ( months ). So I tried out your works in this weekend, and I have to say that these are fun. Seriously a lot of fun. Butching the enemies with Darth Vader or the Punisher booster you made , its a good reduction after a  hard day. But I have a question for the Disk mission mods you made. I just started using the XMLBCUI so maybe its sound a little bit silly ...
So should I do the compile -decompile process with the engb files ? Or it refer only the xmlb files ?
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on February 22, 2016, 04:23AM
I just started using the XMLBCUI so maybe its sound a little bit silly ...
So should I do the compile -decompile process with the engb files ? Or it refer only the xmlb files ?
You should do the process especially with the engb files. Some files are only in xmlb format but when there's a engb file of the file you're editing, you'll need to compile to engb.

create mod mk kung lao e liu kang two classics characters on mk

Quote from: TheMK on February 21, 2016, 11:41AM
Hey Cabral,

I'm really sorry I've been quiet for so long, but I just wanted to come back on to say I really love your MK mods and I would love it if you wanted to make some more. I'm really sorry you lost your old models when your brother accidentally deleted them, I know how stuff like that is really disheartening when you work really hard on something and then it vanishes.

You might remember I left an enthusiastic comment on your Raiden mod when it came out. I meant to comment again when you released Scorpion and Sub-Zero but I've been away and very tired for a while which is why I've been sort of inactive on the internet. I'm really happy with what you've done so far, Raiden and Sub-Zero are my favorite Mortal Kombat characters, and Mortal Kombat is my favorite game series.

Even if you decided not to make any more or stopped for a while, I'd be content with just those two, but it would make my day like nothing else if you made even more. The characters I'd be most excited to see in would be Johnny Cage, Reptile, Goro, and Quan Chi. Maybe even a few of the new characters like Erron Black and Cassie Cage.

I'd be more than happy to try to make mods for all the MK chars I loved if I could but I know absolutely nothing about programming or anything. Maybe someday I might try but I don't know.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know, your work is appreciated and if you do continue to make MK stuff, I can't speak for anybody else but at the very least I would definitely love it.
Thanks for the kind words.
Is all about the time that take to create a full mod, right now I'm trying to create more Simulator missions, I think the future in modding is there like Mellomods said to me. I'm not putting away the MK mods, I'll back on those in time and according the feedback I get.
Quote from: StarAndy on February 23, 2016, 10:35AM
create mod mk kung lao e liu kang two classics characters on mk
I'll have it in mind. Lui Kang is awesome cause I can create a Bruce Lee alternate skin for him lol.

Yes , I understand the work that is to create a mod , most will wait for a more mods future mk or SW.

Eu estou tendo problemas com o poder M4 do justiceiro, ele atira mas não aparece a arma.

I 'm having problems with the  punsiher M4 power  , he shoots but does not appear the gun.

:punisher_logo:

Quote from: 15cyber on February 24, 2016, 09:17AM
Eu estou tendo problemas com o poder M4 do justiceiro, ele atira mas não aparece a arma.

I 'm having problems with the  punsiher M4 power  , he shoots but does not appear the gun.

:punisher_logo:
Did you start a new game to play with it?.
I'll check the powerstyle file anyway.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 24, 2016, 09:42AM
Did you start a new game to play with it?.
I'll check the powerstyle file anyway.

Sim. Isso só esta ocorrendo com ele, eu tenho outros personagens como o agent venom , nick fury e winter soldier , e nada disso ocorre com eles. Mas mesmo assim o mod ficou muito bom , parabens pelo seu trabalho.

Yes. So this only happening to him, I have other characters like agent venom, nick fury and winter soldier, and nothing that happens to them. Still, the mod was very good, congratulations for your work.

Quote from: 15cyber on February 24, 2016, 10:33AM
Sim. Isso só esta ocorrendo com ele, eu tenho outros personagens como o agent venom , nick fury e winter soldier , e nada disso ocorre com eles. Mas mesmo assim o mod ficou muito bom , parabens pelo seu trabalho.

Yes. So this only happening to him, I have other characters like agent venom, nick fury and winter soldier, and nothing that happens to them. Still, the mod was very good, congratulations for your work.
You have the original Punisher mod? In the models/punisher folder there's a m4.igb file, copy it and paste it in the models/bolton folder.
If you don't have the original Punisher mod installed, I'll upload a new link with the missing model.
Thanks for report it.
EDIT: I already add a new link for the mod, download it again and copy the m4.igb file to the bolton folder

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 24, 2016, 11:09AM
You have the original Punisher mod? In the models/punisher folder there's a m4.igb file, copy it and paste it in the models/bolton folder.
If you don't have the original Punisher mod installed, I'll upload a new link with the missing model.
Thanks for report it.
EDIT: I already add a new link for the mod, download it again and copy the m4.igb file to the bolton folder

It worked perfect . thank you !

Quote from: 15cyber on February 26, 2016, 04:37AM

It worked perfect . thank you !
I hope you also have time to test the Punisher's disk mission, now released at page 1!
I'm so proud with this mod, too bad I couldn't fix the sound problems.