Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: prtk237 on April 12, 2016, 06:07AM
can you make a vs map with mephisto's arena?
Is a possibility. I want to do a Odin disk mission vs Surtur.

I love your changes to the punisher however I'm just wondering about the assault rifle sound effects.

When I use his assault rifle move and the gunshot sounds of the assault rifle start to play they continue to play long after I'm done using the ability. This only occurs if I use the ability for just around 1-2 sec, it eventually stops but it's annoying to hear bullets flying when there are none.

Anyway to fix this?

if you know how, open up the powerstyle, then just change the time that the effect is ending to match the time the sound is ending. its not hard to do, but a little time consuming, due to trying to match the two together.

It was hard to me in fact lol
The way it's now was the best I got to be honest.

no offense meant. i meant in terms of whats the most difficult aspects of modding, that one is relatively easy.

Quote from: sbarth13 on April 14, 2016, 11:03AM
no offense meant. i meant in terms of whats the most difficult aspects of modding, that one is relatively easy.
No worries. I'm just kidding

You know what character would be interesting to see made playable from the more obscure Marvel roster? Howard the Duck.

I mean hey, someone's managed to make Rocket Raccoon work within the limits of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. So it wouldn't be completely out of left-field, for a talking duck who knows kung-fu and a bit of magic to appear in the game too :P

Just putting it out there as a potential idea, considering there aren't many Marvel characters left now, who haven't been made playable after nearly 10 years, since this game came out in '06.

EDIT: Man-Thing could be another interesting one to play around with, so long as you know what you're doing with him.

Justice league dark could be a really nice idea in a roster dc vs marvel

hi...im having a bug with sentry...his first skill isnt causing any damage xP (i have the venom mod and sentry mod as you said was needed) his hands start to bright but when i release: no damage

Quote from: lockx on May 05, 2016, 01:08PM
hi...im having a bug with sentry...his first skill isnt causing any damage xP (i have the venom mod and sentry mod as you said was needed) his hands start to bright but when i release: no damage
There's a missing file. Someone else post it before but I think it was deleted. I'll update Sentry one of these days anyway.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 05, 2016, 01:22PM
There's a missing file. Someone else post it before but I think it was deleted. I'll update Sentry one of these days anyway.
ok thank you, i really like him, and i prefer your version, so ill wait for it =)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 28, 2016, 07:30AM
Well, I have a thing or two in mind for future Disk missions. I'm not so much a fan of DC, maybe that's why I haven't release almost nothing related. Now, the disk missions don't use the characters mods, I only give a code that make the game recognize the character that's already in the herostat or in the npcstat, my point is, a simple mention like "You'll need this mod to make this mission work" will do it, and of course the credits to the author.
You're right about the possibility to create more NPC enemies, creativity is the limit. The thing is, I don't really have much time anymore, I stop being a kid a couple years ago lol, got to work, or search for a new job to live; but, in time I'll be releasing more stuff.

Its for situations like this that I wish donations were an integral part of the modding community here. These things take time, and having a simple method of compensating modders always helps to push projects along. People have lives, and it just isn't fiscally responsible to spend the time required to produce, update, and maintain mods for the longhaul.   

I really enjoy the vast majority of your mods, but were there ever any plans (or perhaps updates) for Odin? Two major concerns I have is that he simply doesn't fit anywhere comfortably in the character selection screen. His throne is absurdly cumbersome and I would love to get my hands on Odin without this limitation (it is the number one reason I don't include him in my rosters).

Secondly, his voice audio is sometimes alarmingly loud. It seems that his volume just spikes above 80% higher than my in game volume and very often startles me. Has this been fixed and perhaps I just have an outdated version? What are your thoughts?

Quote from: Folv on May 15, 2016, 07:16PM
I really enjoy the vast majority of your mods, but were there ever any plans (or perhaps updates) for Odin? Two major concerns I have is that he simply doesn't fit anywhere comfortably in the character selection screen. His throne is absurdly cumbersome and I would love to get my hands on Odin without this limitation (it is the number one reason I don't include him in my rosters).

Secondly, his voice audio is sometimes alarmingly loud. It seems that his volume just spikes above 80% higher than my in game volume and very often startles me. Has this been fixed and perhaps I just have an outdated version? What are your thoughts?
Hey there. This is the first Odin feedback. . . ever, maybe that's the reason I haven't make any updates on him.
The mannequin fit in Thing's spot. It was created to be that way. If you want Odin, give another spot to the Thing lol.
I like the loud voice, it gives a god presence to the character. But, you're right, I'll see what can be done about that.
Don't worry about donate anything lol.