Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jaybird on June 21, 2016, 07:30PM
Good job Julio,Mockinbird is one of my favorite avengers and I think you improved an already great mod with this booster.
Thanks! I just give her the same codes for Casey Jones so she can have those batons in her basic attacks. I have to create new skins too for the skin segments.
Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 21, 2016, 11:20PM
Whuhoaoaoaa!!!! That Mockingbird release is really the Big Thing I was hoping I'd see released sometime! Incredible, can't wait to install it later today!
Thank you. I really liked the way it came out with the new animations. I hope to see more feedback once you install it.
Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on June 22, 2016, 03:56AM
Fantastic, I like Mockingbird!
Thanks! He he, I think we all like her.

People, I have to change my mods location for more space in the page 1, all of them are now in page 14, and I'll keep updating the new ones so nobody get lost in the search for some of my stuff. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Installed Mockingbird, really really love your work there! Amazing skins, a gorgeous mannequin and finally those batons that I'd been yearning for! With Outsider's mod as the basis she may be one of the coolest characters in the game now.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 22, 2016, 02:47PM
Installed Mockingbird, really really love your work there! Amazing skins, a gorgeous mannequin and finally those batons that I'd been yearning for! With Outsider's mod as the basis she may be one of the coolest characters in the game now.
I'm glad to know the booster works fine.

The Mockingbird Booster sounds awesome, Julio! I just downloaded it, will test as soon as possible and leave my feedback afterward.

EDIT: Just took her for a run in the helicarrier; gotta say I loved the Classic skin, the way you used Scarlet Witch as base (I'm a PS2 skin lover, so it pleases my eyes seeing a skin that's made from or remodeled after a PS2 model), it's just amazing! That, along with those awesome baton models makes a perfect Mockingbird skin! Also, the new menu animations you gave her are just sweet, that kick in her goodbye is killer, it really helps making the character different from others (using other animations for the menu studd), I might do something similar in a future update for my Flash mod.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on June 22, 2016, 06:20PM
EDIT: Just took her for a run in the helicarrier; gotta say I loved the Classic skin, the way you used Scarlet Witch as base (I'm a PS2 skin lover, so it pleases my eyes seeing a skin that's made from or remodeled after a PS2 model), it's just amazing! That, along with those awesome baton models makes a perfect Mockingbird skin! Also, the new menu animations you gave her are just sweet, that kick in her goodbye is killer, it really helps making the character different from others (using other animations for the menu studd), I might do something similar in a future update for my Flash mod.
Well, I try to make something close to MUA style, I'm happy with the result too. The "HD" skins are sometimes too different from the other skins.

Julio, I want to download the Mockingbird booster, but the link from page 1 does not lead to the download ....

Yeah, can't get to Sentry either without backtracking a few pages.

Quote from: Cobalsh on June 23, 2016, 07:23AM
Yeah, can't get to Sentry either without backtracking a few pages.
Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 23, 2016, 06:44AM
Julio, I want to download the Mockingbird booster, but the link from page 1 does not lead to the download ....
Sorry guys, the link should lead you to page 14, I think it's fixed now. Just scroll down the page 14, all my mods are there.

Julio, I downloaded the Sentry and I am enjoying it much! I'm just having a conflict with his voice files and Sentinel voice files, mod Outsider. Can you help me with this problem? Taking the opportunity I would like to leave a opnion. His power, Exploding core, would be really cool if it to generate the same repeated impact, equal the power of Jean Grey booster nshinnosuke, power Phoenix Fury, according with the repetition to press the button.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 03, 2016, 07:14PM
Julio, I downloaded the Sentry and I am enjoying it much! I'm just having a conflict with his voice files and Sentinel voice files, mod Outsider. Can you help me with this problem? Taking the opportunity I would like to leave a opnion. His power, Exploding core, would be really cool if it to generate the same repeated impact, equal the power of Jean Grey booster nshinnosuke, power Phoenix Fury, according with the repetition to press the button.
I'm glad you give this feedback now(I haven't release the update yet), the thing is that the Sentry mod, the original one, already got the designation "sent_m" for his sounds, I just give him new ones, and the Sentinel mod came after, so I believe it's not my fault. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
For the second thing is an animation issue, the one I use is an idle animation that can't work that way, for the time it take to play. I could give him the Ironman animation but it'll be too similar in my opinion.

New Sentry/Void mod update have been released, check him at page 14 or go to page 1 to be redirected.

New Iron Fist stuff can be found in the Minimods (OTHERS) section. Future Fight skins and little more.

Tenth Anniversary releases

Cinematics skins

Fury and Doom

Thor and Loki

Credits: Activision for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2
Gazillion for Marvel Heroes
Zen Studios for Marvel Pinball.
Models extracted by: Triballizer from facepunch and Dorpond from marvelmods.

MUA 2 SKINS
Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Spidey
(This skins are not perfect, they do not fit the game well, too realistic in my opinion but, they're the MUA 2 original designs after all)

She-Hulk, Yellowjacket, Cable and Wonderman
She-Hulk have MVC3 sounds and Cable have now his MUA 2 ps3 sounds thanks to Jaybird.
Wonderman looks little but only in the menu.