Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Darthpool on August 15, 2016, 11:18PM
That looks nice. Thanks
Quote from: Owl City on August 23, 2016, 02:16PM
Amazing job!!

I'm glad you guys like them.
I hope everyone also enjoy the Thor & Loki especial Cinematics skins that I've just release also at page 15.

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Spider-man MUA 2 skins can be found at page 15.
EDIT: I can pretty much get any model from MUA 2 now, so if you're a mesher or you got a request just ask.

Love the Mu2 love! Are you gonna do the NPC possibly? Sweeeet Christmas! :pman: :daredevil: :ifist:

Excellent work, Julio. Are you planning on converting Cable too?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Incredible,any plans about Psylocke  :psylocke: and  :shehulk: ? though She-Hulk is npc character but she looks very cool

Quote from: ndp on December 20, 2016, 09:48PM
Love the Mu2 love! Are you gonna do the NPC possibly? Sweeeet Christmas! :pman: :daredevil: :ifist:
Quote from: MelloMods on December 21, 2016, 05:03AM
Excellent work, Julio. Are you planning on converting Cable too?
Quote from: ctepan 89 on December 21, 2016, 06:08PM
Incredible,any plans about Psylocke  :psylocke: and  :shehulk: ? though She-Hulk is npc character but she looks very cool
I do have plans for most of those request. I thing I'll be able to convert more meshes during Christmas.

Master Cabral, your mods is awesome. I love the detail of hero's costume. Thanks for those. I want to give my opinion, first, Fury & Doom colour looks too pale. Then, Spiderman's head looks too small and not proportional i think. But overall, it's a great mod. If you dont mind, would you like to post the 'colour offsets' of Doom & Fury costumes? So i can recolor it by myself.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Quote from: milo on December 24, 2016, 05:58AM
Master Cabral, your mods is awesome. I love the detail of hero's costume. Thanks for those. I want to give my opinion, first, Fury & Doom colour looks too pale. Then, Spiderman's head looks too small and not proportional i think. But overall, it's a great mod. If you dont mind, would you like to post the 'colour offsets' of Doom & Fury costumes? So i can recolor it by myself.
Hello, is nice to see some feedback to my work, sometimes I feel like I'm doing these things for myself only lol.
First, I didn't touch the Spidey model, it was made like that for MUA 2, I just give bones to the model and maybe I reduce the size of the arms a little.
About Fury and Doom, their colours are pale to make them look more like the "Cinematics" models. I couldn't give you the offsets cause I don't work with those numbers to create the skins. But you could try the tools to find the offsets.

i'm successful to find offset and extract the texture. but after i recolour and import that texture back, the game was error. this case is similar like when i recolour a spiderman mod by another modder, and the result is colour changed correctly with 3d bug (eyes looks fall, like bone error). well i'm not expert in 3d things, i'm just working in 2d stuff. i think i need to learn more about 'Skinner UI'. thanks for your response master :)
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

She-Hulk, Yellowjacket, Cable and Wonderman have now MUA 2 skins; Cable have his two costumes and his sound files, She-Hulk have MVC3 sounds. Check http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg183886.html#msg183886 to download

They all look awesome! I especially love Wonderman and Cable :) Great job as always!

HERCULES

This Mod is a modification of the Tommyboy and Hobgoblin Hercules Mod, that gives new skins, new powers, an own sound set, new mannequins, icons, textures and announce and break sounds to incorporate in the x-voice file. To avoid any bug, and in respect of the work of the modders, please install those mods first.
Previous Mod features:
-218_ character official number.
-Talents passives and some powers descriptions.
-Loading screens.
-Grabsmash system.
Changes and improvements:
-New animations set that make this changes:
*Allow to preform hand clap and hammer toss moves, just like the earthquake move, new fightsyle and idle animations. Also change the run animation so Herc can look elegant.
-New fightstyle:
*The fightstyle is based in the fightstyle_wrestling from X-men Legends II, but I give the Golden mace to the popup and trip attacks.
-New power set:
1) Have a Thee: Devastating punch that send enemies flying away and get stunned for a time (no longer chargable)
2) Golden Mace: Mace attack. When fully charged, has chance to instant-kill stunned enemies.
3) Hand Clap: Claps his hands together and creates a concussive wave that blasts and stuns enemies in front of him.
4) Earthquake: Pounds the ground with his fists, damaging enemies in an increasing radius.
5) Olympian Charge: Charges forward, tackling all enemies.
6) Hammer Toss: Grab nearby victims, swinging them around and throwing them on release.
7) Battle Thirsty: Challenges all nearby enemies to attack him. Reduces damage taken and Striking for a time (same as Luke Cage)
8) Olympian Blessing: Add health regeneration and reduce the power cost to zero for a time.
9) Demolition (Xtreme attack): Leaps into the air and comes back down doing massive radial damage.
-New Sounds, his original sounds of MUA 2 from ps3 is now converted to MUA 1, thanks to Jaybird. I also include two breaks and a announce sound file.
-New Skins: I made 4 MUA styled skins using some bodyparts from other meshes, and include models (the golden mace and the harness model) created by Tommyboy, all the credits to him; and also Blaw's MUA 2 Hercules model parts.
*I also manage to convert the MUA 2 Hercules from PS3 and work as a 5th skin.
-New huds, icons, effects and mannequin.
Credits go to: -Marvel for Hercules itself.
-Tommyboy for his meshes and mod.
-Blaw for his MUA 2 Hercules.
-Hobgoblin for his Hercules mod.
-Jaybird for his awesome MUA 2 sound collection.
-Anyone else I forgot.
Bugs: None so far.

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nrko9zoxxmx8pn7/herculesboostermod.7z