This Mod is a modification of the Tommyboy and Hobgoblin Hercules Mod, that gives new skins, new powers, an own sound set, new mannequins, icons, textures and announce and break sounds to incorporate in the x-voice file. To avoid any bug, and in respect of the work of the modders, please install those mods first.Previous Mod features:
-218_ character official number.
-Talents passives and some powers descriptions.
-Grabsmash system.Changes and improvements:
-New animations set that make this changes:
*Allow to preform hand clap and hammer toss moves, just like the earthquake move, new fightsyle and idle animations. Also change the run animation so Herc can look elegant.
*The fightstyle is based in the fightstyle_wrestling from X-men Legends II, but I give the Golden mace to the popup and trip attacks.
-New power set:
1) Have a Thee: Devastating punch that send enemies flying away and get stunned for a time (no longer chargable)
2) Golden Mace: Mace attack. When fully charged, has chance to instant-kill stunned enemies.
3) Hand Clap: Claps his hands together and creates a concussive wave that blasts and stuns enemies in front of him.
4) Earthquake: Pounds the ground with his fists, damaging enemies in an increasing radius.
5) Olympian Charge: Charges forward, tackling all enemies.
6) Hammer Toss: Grab nearby victims, swinging them around and throwing them on release.
7) Battle Thirsty: Challenges all nearby enemies to attack him. Reduces damage taken and Striking for a time (same as Luke Cage)
8) Olympian Blessing: Add health regeneration and reduce the power cost to zero for a time.
9) Demolition (Xtreme attack): Leaps into the air and comes back down doing massive radial damage.
-New Sounds, his original sounds of MUA 2 from ps3 is now converted to MUA 1, thanks to Jaybird. I also include two breaks and a announce sound file.
-New Skins: I made 4 MUA styled skins using some bodyparts from other meshes, and include models (the golden mace and the harness model) created by Tommyboy, all the credits to him; and also Blaw's MUA 2 Hercules model parts.
*I also manage to convert the MUA 2 Hercules from PS3 and work as a 5th skin.
-New huds, icons, effects and mannequin.
Credits go to: -Marvel for Hercules itself.
-Tommyboy for his meshes and mod.
-Blaw for his MUA 2 Hercules.
-Hobgoblin for his Hercules mod.
-Jaybird for his awesome MUA 2 sound collection.
-Anyone else I forgot.
Bugs: None so far.
Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nrko9zoxxmx8pn7/herculesboostermod.7z