Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Update for Sif is released! Warriors Three. New sounds and more! Check her section in this topic to download.

June 04, 2017, 12:27PM #257 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:53AM by Outsider

SHAO KAHN

Sitting on his throne over at Outworld, the Emperor known as Shao Kahn has been watching events at Earthrealm unfold. He becomes rather annoyed at the so-called Masters of Evil, and decides to take it upon himself to conquer the world. Now... Feel the power of Shao Kahn!!!

This mod is a joint production of Julio Cabral and myself, ensuring the most accurate mod of the Emperor there can be. Boss-level strength, insane powers, and highly-detailed skins complete the experience. Discover the dominance for yourself.

UPDATE: Updated his voice file to now have actual "respaffirm" lines.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme (known for all MK mods as a Fatality).
-Abilities of Might, Leadership, Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), Throw Mastery (can grab smash or use enemy as a weapon), and Emperor's Resistance (Too much to write here. See for yourself...)
-12 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDS, icons, loading screen, 4 mannequins, and sound files featuring his klassic voice from the MK games.
-Uses assigned number #246 (Clashes with the Wasp in only mannequin)

MOVESET:
1. Charging Spikes: His shoulder tackle that knocks back enemies. Also improves Stage Fatality.
2. Mallot Throw: Throws his Wrath Hammer at enemies, stunning them. Also improves Grab Smash.
3. Emperor's Shield: Reverses damage with a power shield, then counters with a devastating hammer uppercut.
4. Dark Spear: Throws a deadly spear of dark magic that can pierce through enemies.
5. Wrath Hammer: Crushes enemies with his mallot, stunning him and weakening enemy defense.
6. Explosive Blast: Fires a destructive green projectile from his helmet that explodes on impact.
7. Motaro: Can summon the gigantic centaur to attack with a lethal punch that knocks back enemies in his way.
8. (Boost) Kintaro: Can summon the massive tigrar to attack alongside Kahn for a time.
9. (Boost) Emperor's Might: Gains boss-like strength in melee and power attacks. Also takes less damage.
10. (Fatality) Outworld Chaos: Kahn levitates all enemies before releasing dark magical energies, destroying them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, effects recolor, loading screen, some icons, sounds, most voice, hex-editing of all skins, earthquake script, animation work
Julio Cabral - Alternate skin, all version 2 skins & mannequin, some voice, Wrath Hammer bolton & projectile, most icons, HUDs, some sounds, animation work, Motaro & Kintaro models
Aventureiromax - All version 1 skins except Alternate, all version 1 mannequins
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?770ffjl7ydg67fw

Thanks for everything Outsider! With your aid, making mods is ALL TOO EASY
To make Shao Kahn was one thing I left behing after I lose most of my MK data, when my PC suffer another OS reboot I decide to do anything to get back some old projects. Now, my dream rooster for Mortal Kombat is complete!

This is really amazing!

Cabral and Outsider, thank you for making another wonderful addition to the presence of Mortal Kombat in MUA : ) I have a good feeling that between the two of you and Erik there will be plenty of great things to come for the MK Universe here!

Incrivel, mais um maravilhoso mod pro nosso MUA...muito obrigado aos envolvidos e que venha  mais MK :)
Abraços.

Incredible, yet another wonderful mod to our MUA ... thank you very much to those involved and to come more MK :)
Hugs.

Great partnership  :applause: :rockon: if a modder was already good, imagine two in the same project :D

Nice work ;) Keep up the good work always  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

All in this mod just amazing! I really enjoy Kahn's powerset! Enemies can feel Shao Kahn's wrath now, great job guys ;)

Quote from: Polygone on June 04, 2017, 01:34PM
Cool mod!!
Quote from: TheMK on June 04, 2017, 02:14PM
This is really amazing!

Cabral and Outsider, thank you for making another wonderful addition to the presence of Mortal Kombat in MUA : ) I have a good feeling that between the two of you and Erik there will be plenty of great things to come for the MK Universe here!
Quote from: AdrianoAp on June 04, 2017, 02:50PM
Incrivel, mais um maravilhoso mod pro nosso MUA...muito obrigado aos envolvidos e que venha  mais MK :)
Abraços.

Incredible, yet another wonderful mod to our MUA ... thank you very much to those involved and to come more MK :)
Hugs.
Quote from: aventureiromax on June 04, 2017, 05:40PM
Great partnership  :applause: :rockon: if a modder was already good, imagine two in the same project :D

Nice work ;) Keep up the good work always  :thumbsup2:
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 05, 2017, 06:29AM
All in this mod just amazing! I really enjoy Kahn's powerset! Enemies can feel Shao Kahn's wrath now, great job guys ;)
Thanks guys! I enjoy working with Outsider and making mods for characters I like.
Now, now. Once again I'm using a poll to help users choose what kind of mod wanna see next.
Poll be up until June 15th.

No ... Only I voted for anime ... total sadness  :bawling: :banghead:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Omg the Shao Khan mod is flippin amazing! Love it! Definitely a main stay on my roster from here on out.

One question about his Mallet Throw and Dark Spear powers - So it's either the way the mod works right now or I can't seem to get mine working properly. When he goes to throw the mallet, he swings it etc and there is an impact animation but there is no projectile, like it's invisible. Also the effects appear to be orange (like base Thor style) instead of green like his other powers.

The dark spear power, while having a proper green theme (exact particle animation from the Mallet throw cept green), appears to be throwing a very small spear compared to say someone like Shadow King. Any way to make that bigger or so? Would also be awesome for his Charging Spikes to also be green instead of white if that's at all possible for a future update.

Love Mortal Kombat and been lovin these MK mods, appreciate the awesome work guys!

Quote from: Rinswind on June 15, 2017, 06:48AM
Omg the Shao Khan mod is flippin amazing! Love it! Definitely a main stay on my roster from here on out.

One question about his Mallet Throw and Dark Spear powers - So it's either the way the mod works right now or I can't seem to get mine working properly. When he goes to throw the mallet, he swings it etc and there is an impact animation but there is no projectile, like it's invisible. Also the effects appear to be orange (like base Thor style) instead of green like his other powers.

The dark spear power, while having a proper green theme (exact particle animation from the Mallet throw cept green), appears to be throwing a very small spear compared to say someone like Shadow King. Any way to make that bigger or so? Would also be awesome for his Charging Spikes to also be green instead of white if that's at all possible for a future update.

Love Mortal Kombat and been lovin these MK mods, appreciate the awesome work guys!
Hello. Thanks for the feedback. That's always welcome.
I know exactly how to fix the issue. In fact I fixed it before the release but I guess somehow the issue remain. I will look at the final release and post a fix file for it.
Edit: I figure that it will be better if Outsider update the previous link instead. I'll wait for confirmation from Outsider.

Quote from: Rinswind on June 15, 2017, 06:48AM

Message received.

Shao Kahn has been updated. Julio fixed those issues, and I confirmed that it works. On the Mallot Throw, you may not see Thor's effect anymore, but you will see the hammer now. However, the Charging Spikes stayed white, as that's how it looks in MK3. Having it green will look too much Johnny Cage's Shadow Kick.

I can't say who exactly, but more MK mods are coming...