Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on June 15, 2017, 09:17PM
Message received.

Shao Kahn has been updated. Julio fixed those issues, and I confirmed that it works. On the Mallot Throw, you may not see Thor's effect anymore, but you will see the hammer now. However, the Charging Spikes stayed white, as that's how it looks in MK3. Having it green will look too much Johnny Cage's Shadow Kick.

I can't say who exactly, but more MK mods are coming...

Sweet! Thanks! I just tested him and it works great now :) And ah I did not know that about MK3 with his charge being white, I've played that one when I was like 7-8 or something so I just remember the recent green ones mostly. But yes as you say, Johnny Cage would pose a similarity problem in that regard so it makes sense.

Thanks again for the update though, and I can't wait to see some more MK mods, they've all been awesome, currently enjoying Shang Tsung as well!

So, the Poll ended and the next character mod will be a Marvel character! I guess we got too much Non-Marvel releases and people want to see more legit Marvel material.
Well, I will delimitate the options so people can choose the character itself.

New poll added. Sorry, I'm extremely bussy these days.
Edit: Poll ends the 1st of July

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 21, 2017, 08:20AM
Kang has so much potential, I hope he'll win the poll :)

I thought the same thing ... I've been noticing that we are in need of more villains in the collection of mods and by talking about that you have been filling that gap with your mods of great villains;), my vote is guaranteed kk

Aw man, I voted for Kraven The Hunter : ( I guess Kang would be cool too.

Kazar ! I hope, he will become good addition to Shanna!
Maybe its better to add K-character: Kamala Khan :)
So, it's up to you. I just remember, that she was mentioned in Big Mod Request thread.
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

I voted for Kang(though I hope we'll see Kraven and Ka-Zar tackled by you at some point).

The Poll ended in a tie with Kang and Kraven.
We will continue this Poll until we get a winner. . .but. . .in my workbench (you need a forum profile to participate).
Be part of the decision here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8970.msg187185.html#msg187185

Hello Julio! Dude, your work with the skins has always impressed me since the day I joined this forum. And now your mods impress me even more. Congratulations! I'm really enjoying the mod Judge Dredd and the mod Shao Kahn! They are perfect! I see that your work still has great promises for the future! Thanks!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 03, 2017, 07:22AM
Hello Julio! Dude, your work with the skins has always impressed me since the day I joined this forum. And now your mods impress me even more. Congratulations! I'm really enjoying the mod Judge Dredd and the mod Shao Kahn! They are perfect! I see that your work still has great promises for the future! Thanks!
Thanks Anderson! I put my heart in Judge Dredd and I'm so happy with the result. I hope someday to give him the lawmaster motorcycle. Shao Kahn was more like Outsider's work, I just give him models and some animations fix.
Let's see if I can continue with the mods.

nevermind hes a whole mod?!?!?! no way!!! so cool you rock its time to judge marvel as dredd haha XD

Hello, Julio,Congratulations! The Sentry Mod is fantastic! I have a lot of fun playing with it! Julio I saw a video of him here that caught my attention and I noticed that for me here, the mod behaves differently. I downloaded the fix of his mod and installed but it still kept different ... The Exploding Core power, I saw in the video that it has a continuous and intense brightness. It does not work that way for me. I also know that Xtreme is pretty intense too. I saw that it releases a very large radial of energy and even into the eyes. For me, these effects do not appear. I noticed that the hud of the first skin does not appear either. Can you help me? I really liked this mod. The video I saw was this here. Thanks Julio!

https://www.youtube.com/v/OgSRAFvsTZ0