Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Xenoses on August 19, 2017, 11:19PM
nevermind hes a whole mod?!?!?! no way!!! so cool you rock its time to judge marvel as dredd haha XD
Lol yes, Judge Dredd is a full mod. I think I make him really decent. Please come back to coment your experience with him
Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 27, 2017, 10:14AM
Hello, Julio,Congratulations! The Sentry Mod is fantastic! I have a lot of fun playing with it! Julio I saw a video of him here that caught my attention and I noticed that for me here, the mod behaves differently. I downloaded the fix of his mod and installed but it still kept different ... The Exploding Core power, I saw in the video that it has a continuous and intense brightness. It does not work that way for me. I also know that Xtreme is pretty intense too. I saw that it releases a very large radial of energy and even into the eyes. For me, these effects do not appear. I noticed that the hud of the first skin does not appear either. Can you help me? I really liked this mod. The video I saw was this here. Thanks Julio!
There's one thing with Sentry, we got two or more versions of him here in the forum. I'm sure that the one you saw in that video have different effects for the Xtreme power at least.
Prehaps you should post some pics of the issues you're having.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on August 29, 2017, 06:18PM
Lol yes, Judge Dredd is a full mod. I think I make him really decent. Please come back to coment your experience with himThere's one thing with Sentry, we got two or more versions of him here in the forum. I'm sure that the one you saw in that video have different effects for the Xtreme power at least.
Prehaps you should post some pics of the issues you're having.

I used the Sbarth13's Sentry mod, but then I decided to trade for yours, because its set of powers caught my attention. But I realized that there were some animations that worked strangely for me, until I found this video demonstrative of him:

https://www.youtube.com/v/OgSRAFvsTZ0

I conclude that this must be the correct form of animation. When I installed your mod I noticed that the animations were slow, the opponents suffer the damage quickly and the animation not end, leaving the Sentry vulnerable to attacks. I also noticed that it is missing a hud to the first skin. Julio, his mod is really cool, I would really like it to work for me as in the video above. I installed the Venom mod, in fact I had installed it before the mod Sentry. Can you help me? This video, I made using the mod. Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/v/MmvNei4dyuI

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 11, 2017, 11:23AM

I conclude that this must be the correct form of animation. When I installed your mod I noticed that the animations were slow, the opponents suffer the damage quickly and the animation not end, leaving the Sentry vulnerable to attacks. I also noticed that it is missing a hud to the first skin. Julio, his mod is really cool, I would really like it to work for me as in the video above. I installed the Venom mod, in fact I had installed it before the mod Sentry. Can you help me? This video, I made using the mod. Thank you in advance!

Hello. I have tested the mod and the problem is simple, that power is a Press and Hold Power, try using it in that way, press and hold the button.
With the hud problem I don't know what happened, mine got one. I could reupload the link if it's missing in the files.
Funny thing is I wanted to do a preview video to show you but my PC just can't do it.

Julio, unfortunately, is not working properly. Even though I hold the button down the animation is still wrong. The xtreme is also different. Light effects on the eyes are not present. But do not worry, these details do not detract from the fun of the mod. But I can not deny that I kept wishing it worked like that video. If you find some idea let me know. Thanks for the mod, it's one of my favorites!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 14, 2017, 07:20AM
Julio, unfortunately, is not working properly. Even though I hold the button down the animation is still wrong. The xtreme is also different. Light effects on the eyes are not present. But do not worry, these details do not detract from the fun of the mod. But I can not deny that I kept wishing it worked like that video. If you find some idea let me know. Thanks for the mod, it's one of my favorites!
The effects in the eyes are not part of the mod, don't know how it's present in that video you mention.
Is rare, that power does have a slow animation, but when I hold the button the lights keep coming, like a shinning sun.

:wolverine:
Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 14, 2017, 07:20AM
Hello. I made a test video so you can see for yourself. I hope it helps you.
https://youtu.be/fGVchnSMBDM

KUNG LAO

Kung Lao is a Shaolin Monk and a member of the White Lotus Society, descendant of the Great Kung Lao, Champion of Mortal Kombat, who Goro defeated and killed. Present in Mortal Kombat since Mortal Kombat II and now released for Marvel Ultimate Alliance to join the Forces of Light; please give a try to this new character mod!
FEATURES:
-4 powers, 1 fatality and 1 boost.
-From Outsider format: Abilities of Acrobatics and Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 skins, 1 mannequin, icons, loading screen, huds and sounds.
-It clash with Arclight, use number 98.
MOVESET:
1-Whirlwind Spin: Spin around and slice enemies, causes popup damage.
2- Dive Kick: Jumps in the air and preform a kick down to an enemy. Tap to prefrom it multiple times.
3- Hat throw: Throws his hat to slice enemies on the way. Returning projectile.
4-Teleport: Teleport behind multiple enemies and punch them.
5- Shaolin Monk: Increasse dodge, speed and damage for a while.
6-Fatality: Teleports to each enemy on screen and slice it.

Secret move: Unfriendly Rabbit: Grabsmash.

CREDITS:
-Outsider: Sounds, loading screen, Dive Kick coding, Taunt and stage fatality habilities.
BUGS:
Dive kick is a little tricky to do, you need to press the power button and again to prefrom the kick.

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/36ls6cd8s0k1nal/KungLaoV1.zip

Does anyone happen to have B.L.A.W.'s Iron Man mark 6 and mark 7 skins?

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on December 20, 2017, 09:42PM
Does anyone happen to have B.L.A.W.'s Iron Man mark 6 and mark 7 skins?
I believe Blaw delete those skins links himself. I recall downloading the Mark III one but it was an earlier version that have an issue with the texture that caused the model to stay in T-pose, he was trying to give to the skin a more metalic look. Prehaps he reupload it after that but if is not in his topic, is not here anymore and even if any of us have it I don't think we can share it without his permission to be honest.
He's still around but just too busy according to his last posts; maybe he'll reupload those sometime.
Now, now. I did create some Iron Man skins. You can check them here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8485.msg153701.html#msg153701

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on December 21, 2017, 08:14AM
Hey Julio, you working on anything 😉
I'm working on Kraven but I'm a little stuck with him.
I also have other plans in mind but the lack of time allow me to release only small updates.