Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 25, 2018, 04:57PM
Thanks!

Always remember to check page 24 for some updates...oh, look at that! There's Valkyrie lol.

Wow I love that skin! Great job on everything so far btw :)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 25, 2018, 04:57PM
Thanks!

Always remember to check page 24 for some updates...oh, look at that! There's Valkyrie lol.

Lol! That's amazing! Great job.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on September 26, 2018, 02:47AM
Lol! That's amazing! Great job.
Quote from: edward on September 26, 2018, 11:58AM
Amazing stuff!  :thumbsup:
Quote from: TQB on September 26, 2018, 04:58PM
Putting in work! I really like all of these!
Thanks!
Please download Valkyrie again because thanks to Outsider I've give you one more MCU skin for her; yep, she got her "Scrapper" look now (have in mind that it's a custom skin).

Sorry guys, I've been busy these days. New updates are coming and they'll be worth the wait.
Here's a preview of what's coming.

Its so thrilling! All of your projects are thrilling!
Look forward to your skins!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Guys, new content released in my MCU release page http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713
I was going to release a lot more but I can't catch a break with other things to do and I am releasing Heimdall, Loki and Odin in a rush to be honest.
Hope you guys like them.

Awesome dude! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on October 27, 2018, 11:32AM
Awesome dude! Great job!
I am glad you like them. And get ready for more asgardian content now since I've release the second part (is going to be a 3º one) of the MCU Asgard Pack with Dark Elf, Frost Giant, Undead Asgardians, Lady Sif and Thor (highly recomended).
Go check them out and post any question or review please.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 27, 2018, 03:48PM
I am glad you like them. And get ready for more asgardian content now since I've release the second part (is going to be a 3º one) of the MCU Asgard Pack with Dark Elf, Frost Giant, Undead Asgardians, Lady Sif and Thor (highly recomended).
Go check them out and post any question or review please.

Wow, so excited with Thor film characters. Perfect creations.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Quote from: milo on November 03, 2018, 07:21AM
Wow, so excited with Thor film characters. Perfect creations.
Thanks!
Quote from: Aventureiromax on November 03, 2018, 02:58PM
Thor link is down :(
Thanks for report it, I've update it. Is not a pretty thing that it was unavaible though. Wonder why.