Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: TheMK on March 03, 2019, 10:59AM
Very nice work!
Quote from: Aventureiromax on March 08, 2019, 03:31PM
Nice work my friend, as soon as I can  I'll try to start a new MUA DB game ;)
Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on March 24, 2019, 02:35AM
Freeza and Vegeta were perfectly built, perfectly.
Thanks guys! I've put some effort in making those.

April 05, 2019, 12:24PM #452 Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 04:19PM by Beerus God of Destruction
Julio Cabral, you make a mod on Hsien-Ko please?

@Beerus - Would you please stop posting such large images, especially in your signature?  It completely spams and takes over the thread.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on April 05, 2019, 12:24PM
Julio Cabral, you make a mod on Hsien-Ko please?

Hello. I am afraid I am not in position of taking requests right now.
Other thing is that I couldn't do justice to the character since I don't know it.
Sorry.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on April 05, 2019, 05:57PM
Hello. I am afraid I am not in position of taking requests right now.
Other thing is that I couldn't do justice to the character since I don't know it.
Sorry.
I understand you.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on March 08, 2017, 06:16PM
:nocturne:ALTERNATE MODS PART2 (SOME OF THESE MODS DON'T BELONG IN THE CCC. SO, BEWARE AND BACKUP YOUR FILES)

JUDGE DREDD
In the future, a radioactive wasted world remains as humanity homeland, the populations live in huge blocks know as mega-cities. Since the world have changed, the System changed, and now the Law is in the hands of the Street Judges, who are police, judge, jury, and executioner. Judge Joseph Dredd is the most famous judge from Mega-City One, born in a lab from the DNA of the very first judge and charged with the knowledge of the Law and grow to become the most righteous Judge, he Is The Law.
V1 Release: This mod fit in MUA so much, even when is pretty much a shoter, the gameplay is unnique. But, the challenge to give him the Lawmaster bike is not yet surpassed since I couldn't find a motorcycle model that fit all Skins variations and I have so little time to be honest.
Moveset:
1) Standard Bullet: Fire simple bullets from the lawgiver es(prs and hold)
2) Stun Gas: Use a stun grenade to stun enemies (it'll make Standard Bullet damage to increase).
3) Heatseeker: Fire a bullet that follows the enemy and cause energy damage. (press and hold)
4) Ricochet: Fire a bullet that bounce multiple times. (press and hold)
5) Incendiary: Multiple flare bullets that burns all targets.
6) Armour Piercing: Special bullet that have no defense and can kill if is charged.
7) Hi-Ex: Explosive bullet, can instan kill damaged enemies. 
8) State of Emergency: Increase defense and decrease power cost for a time.
9) Medipack: Health regen for the entire party.
10) I am the Law: Execute all enemies around (instan kill if the enemies are damaged).
Content: Custom skins, animations, textures, huds, mannequin and sounds.
Disclaimer: This is a free, fan made mod, only for fun, the creator take no money for the use and is maded in full respect of the source material and the game in wich is played.
Credits: -John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra for Judge Dredd itself.
-IPC Media and Rebellion Developments for Judge Dredd comics and videogames contents (models, textures, sounds, etc.)
- Dark_Mark, Iammingy, BliZZ and all the modders that give us the Official Charecters Mod for Hawkeye effects and data codes.
Bugs: None so far.
Get it Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jpa033eesnlbjky/Judge+Dredd+V1.7z

DRAGON BALL MODS
Disclamer: I take no profit from the creation or release of these mods, all these characters are intelectual property of Akira Toriyama, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, Funimation and BANDAI NAMCO.

Son Goku  (Booster)
This is a file that needs Outsider's Goku mod to be installed first. Contents:
*5 New skins, new mannequin, icons and huds.
*Added some new sounds.
*Replaced the animations so he can have standing/idle animation and better fighting/power animations.
*Changed the transformations system via skin_segments, replaced the skin_swap metod.
-Modern skin can go SSJ, SSJ2 (press and hold power7) and SSJ3.
-Classic skin can use Kaioken, Times 10 (press and hold power7) and SSJ.
-Super and Super Broly skins can go SSJ, SSGod and Blue.
-Damaged skin do the same as Classic skin.
*Remove Solar Flare, Destructo Disk and other moves in order to keep the mod simpler (not that Goku can't do any of those things).
Bugs: Kamehameha sounds keep overlaping.

Piccolo
Full new mod. Moveset/How to use:
Fightsyle special: Attack Trip includes a stretch arm animation.
1) Special Beam Cannon: Press and hold to charge and release more damage.
2) Destructive Wave: Also charge attack.
3) Light Grenade: Press and hold as well. Release should damage multiple enemies.
4) Hellzone Grenade: Fires multiple ki blast. Doesn't work exactly like in the anime but it's fair enough.
5) Regeneration.
6) Power Up: Charges his ki to reduce power cost.
7) Time to get serious: Remove his cape and turban.
8) Giant Form: Increasse his size and taunt enemies to attack him. Can't use powers in this form.
9) Explosive Demon Wave (Xtreme): Radial explosion.
Bugs: -Grabsmash isn't perfect.
-Light Grenade keeps malfunctioning sometimes.

Hit
Fightsyle special: Blocking have special features.
1) Cage of Time: Freeze a single enemy.
2) Assasin Punch: Use time-skip to attack a single target.
3) Time Skip Rampage: Target multiple enemies. Change according to level ups.
4) Vital Points Strike: Radial attack. Need to TAP the power.
5) Time Skip Combo: Attacks a single enemy with multiple punches.
6) Assasin to Fighter: This is a manga thing, he removes his cloth and start fighting the old way, I added more speed and damage.
7) Phantom Clone: Use this to dodge all the melee attacks, you'll have to dodge the projectiles though.
8) Constant Improvement: This will made him execute attacks in a higher level than he is at the moment.
9) Time Lag (Xtreme): Same as power1 but to multiple enemies.
Bugs: -Power1 should be power5, can't change it for some reason.

Credits: -UltraMegaMagnus for all the 3d models he shared with me and the Hit voice files.
-Outsider for the Black Panther aura effects and original Goku mod.
-Models Resource for Hit 3d model.

Previews:
Get them here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3wd7dmcdj2ddc2m/MUA-Dragon_Ball_mods_Pack1.rar/file

Vegeta
1) Ki Blast Rush: Projectiles. Press and hold.
2) Energy Beam: Single power beam attack.
3) Elite Combo: Preform a 3 part melee attack, finish with a ki blast.
4) Rage Explosion: Radial attack. Can also use press and hold function.
5) Gallick Gun: Charge and release an energy beam. Also press and hold.
6) Big Bang Attack: Single projectile that explodes and causes radial damage.
7) Saiyan Pride: With Modern, Super, Buu Saga and Super Broly skins it will go Super Saiyan. But it'll only power-up with his Classic skin. Also, if you press and hold it'll turn into Ascended Super Saiyan (Modern and Buu Saga skins) and God form (Super and Super Broly skins).
8) Elite Transformation: With Modern and Buu Saga it'll turn him into Super Saiyan 2,with Classic skin it'll go Super Saiyan and with Super and Super Broly skins it'll turn into Blue form.
9) Final Flash: Single ki explosion.

Freeza
Full new mod. Moveset/how to use:
1) Death Beam: Single projectile. Can produce instant K.O.
2) Death Beam Rush: Multiple projectiles. Press and hold.
3) Ki Explosion: Radial attack. Can also use press and hold function.
4) Nova charge: Charges and causes knock down enemies in his path.
5) Death Saucer: Unleash a single projectile that works like Captain America's shield. Hold and use the keyboard to direct it.
6) Laser Eyes: Beam attack that causes damage fire.
7) 1º Transformation: With Classic skin it'll make him ascend to second form. With Modern skin it'll go 100% power.
8) 2º Transformation: With Classic skin it'll make him ascend to third form. With Modern skin it also ascend him to 100% power.
9) Final form: With Classic skin it'll make him ascend to his Final form. With Modern skin it'll turn into Golden Freeza.
10) Supernova: Similar to Goku's Spirit Bomb.

Previews:
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/butm9jnmar8lsd4/MUA-Dragon+Ball+mods+Pack2.rar

MAN where is SUPER SAJAN 4?!?!?!

Quote from: Username on May 05, 2019, 05:09AM

MAN where is SUPER SAJAN 4?!?!?!
SS4 not only would compromise the whole transformation system but is not even neccesary imo.
Please don't quote the entire post.
And, did you fix your Iron man issue?

Hello Julio!
Congratulations on the anime characters you created. Our mod content has never been as diverse as in recent years. I particularly like non Marvel characters.
Julio, speaking Marvel characters, I've been testing to find out why the Sentry mod problem does not work properly on my PC.
I discovered something interesting .... I play using joystick. When I play with Sentry on the joystick its powers work poorly,  :(  but when I use the keyboard, they work normally. Has anyone ever reported this to you? Have you faced this problem already? :nervous: :nervous:

julio you would be thinking of creating some mod in the future of anime naruto with the akatsuki group just like you did with the 12 golden knights of cdz, it would be formidable to see playing
Star Andy :))

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 05, 2019, 08:12AM
Hello Julio!
Congratulations on the anime characters you created. Our mod content has never been as diverse as in recent years. I particularly like non Marvel characters.
Julio, speaking Marvel characters, I've been testing to find out why the Sentry mod problem does not work properly on my PC.
I discovered something interesting .... I play using joystick. When I play with Sentry on the joystick its powers work poorly,  :(  but when I use the keyboard, they work normally. Has anyone ever reported this to you? Have you faced this problem already? :nervous: :nervous:
I only play with keyboard. Maybe that's why I didn't notice. Not sure how to fix it sadly.
Quote from: StarAndy on May 06, 2019, 08:45AM
julio you would be thinking of creating some mod in the future of anime naruto with the akatsuki group just like you did with the 12 golden knights of cdz, it would be formidable to see playing
Sorry. I was to old for Naruto, I am not a fan and I wouldn't do the characters right for lack of knowledge.

Breaking News! I am still alive!
I bring you some new MCU skins. Visit page 24:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713

Include a new, better looking Vision and finally the Black Widow you'll wanted:

looks awesome,Very good job,If you are updating skins,do you plan adding Spiderman Far from home skins?
In my opinion Civil war/homecoming model could be updated by this one ,looks very acurate https://www.deviantart.com/ssingh511/art/Spiderman-Spiderman-Homecoming-App-695675261

Everyone. A Thanos MCU Booster have been released, contains MCU skins, Infinity Stones powers, Black Order and more. Check it out here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713