Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Julio, while on the topic of Pepper Potts/Rescue; any chance you'd want to convert the model of Ironheart from MFF as a skin for Rescue? I find it's be the perfect skin to round out the amazing three she already has in her Mod. Of course, only if you're interested. Thanks for your time.

The Tony Stark NPC skin appears to have the wrong hud, it's Captain America's.
Nice work on the skin.

Hi Julio, or anyone else that may know. The mk simulator, do you have to ACTUALLY have Shao Kahn in your herostat for the mod to work? Or is having him installed enough? Because I triple checked to ensure I did EXACTLY as the read me and 2 text files instructed, which I did, and the simulator mission isn't showing up.

I have installed 3 other simulator missions of yours successfully for what it's worth.

Edit: adding him to my herostat made no difference.

The instructions in the mk sim say to paste it AFTER the last course in the simulator engb, instead of REPLACING a sim mission like your other ones instruct. Could that be why it's not showing up in my simulator missions?

A reply on this issue would be appreciated please.

Not that I want to criticize you because you are excellent​at mods and I can't even make a hud lol but yep the instructions in your mortal kombat mod are outdated. Replacing a mod worked. Pasting it after the last course in the simulator engb as per the instructions given didn't work.

Just saying...an updated readme for newbies like me is in order I think.

Quote from: deadjoke on March 01, 2020, 03:44PM
Not that I want to criticize you because you are excellent​at mods and I can't even make a hud lol but yep the instructions in your mortal kombat mod are outdated. Replacing a mod worked. Pasting it after the last course in the simulator engb as per the instructions given didn't work.

Just saying...an updated readme for newbies like me is in order I think.
Glad to know you have figure it out. I guess you I forgot to include that we can't increase the number of sim missions, therefore, your only choice is to replace one.
Sorry for the late response, I don't use my Marvel Mods account that much these days.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on March 04, 2020, 04:02PM
Glad to know you have figure it out. I guess you I forgot to include that we can't increase the number of sim missions, therefore, your only choice is to replace one.
Sorry for the late response, I don't use my Marvel Mods account that much these days.

Fair enough.

Your hulk vs mod, is there anyway that I could edit it so it's outsiders Bruce banner mod I'm fighting, in hulk form, instead of the hulk that came with the official characters pack?

(EDITED: No need to quote an entire post.)

I understand everything of course but I want to see the Beerus mod as soon as possible.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on March 22, 2020, 04:38AM
I understand everything of course but I want to see the Beerus mod as soon as possible.

Then learn how to make character mods yourself if you're so desperate for Beerus (because everyone's perfectly inclined to refuse requests, especially from one so rude and entitled as yourself).

Julio doesn't really come online here much at present and has moreorless taken a break as an active modder, so its a waste of time to make such forceful demands his way.

I warn you. Keep up this rash behaviour and I will have to mute you from making any further posts for an as-of-yet undetermined amount of time. So for your own sake, mind your manners and play nice.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on March 22, 2020, 04:38AM
I haven't answer your PM due to lack of time but like I said it before I have Broly on my list but I don't have Beerus planned.
You can post your requests at the requests topic.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 22, 2020, 04:58AM
Then learn how to make character mods yourself if you're so desperate for Beerus (because everyone's perfectly inclined to refuse requests, especially from one so rude and entitled as yourself).

Julio doesn't really come online here much at present and has moreorless taken a break as an active modder, so its a waste of time to make such forceful demands his way.

I warn you. Keep up this rash behaviour and I will have to mute you from making any further posts for an as-of-yet undetermined amount of time. So for your own sake, mind your manners and play nice.

This is exactly what I did not expect to hear from the Administrator himself, as if I am malevolent, are you really not joking about the ban?

I also rarely go to this site, and I am the same ordinary user as everyone else, I can not create a mod myself, why are you so sure that I will be able to create a mod myself Beerus?

And as for the expression I have not yet expressed myself like the one you described.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on March 24, 2020, 04:20AM
I haven't answer your PM due to lack of time but like I said it before I have Broly on my list but I don't have Beerus planned.
You can post your requests at the requests topic.

Thanks a lot Julio Cabral.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on March 25, 2020, 12:01PM
This is exactly what I did not expect to hear from the Administrator himself, as if I am malevolent, are you really not joking about the ban?

One of the administrators actually, and I'm certain that he is not joking about the ban, only if such behavior continues. Everyone here has to be respectful and kind towards others -- modders, skinners, or otherwise. Your response "I understand everything of course but I want to see the Beerus mod as soon as possible" comes off as rude, as if shunning away/ignoring that Julio can't take your request. (The way that Julio responded implies that he already told you that Beerus wasn't on his list of projects.) Basically, if someone says that they can't take your request, for any reason, one is supposed to accept and respect their decision. Thanking him for responding, as you did in your last post was a good response.

I also rarely go to this site, and I am the same ordinary user as everyone else, I can not create a mod myself, why are you so sure that I will be able to create a mod myself Beerus?

I can't speak for Ceamonks, but as I mentioned to you in response to your PM, modding Beerus yourself appears to be your only option at this point. As Julio said, you can make your requests known at the Big Mod Request Thread, which is here (https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.0.html). However, if you really can't wait for Beerus, then create him yourself -- if you are willing to learn, that is. Visit the Knowledge Base, the Tutorials section, and see "The Outsider's Guide to Modding." You'll find all of the information that you need to attempt him yourself. It is a lot, so pace yourself. Take one lesson at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. Never tell yourself that you "can not." Attempt it at least once. You may surprise yourself.

Also, you don't need to quote Julio's entire Alternate Mods section or any large release post -- that's not necessary. You can just respond and/or quote something small before responding -- as I am doing now.

And as for the expression I have not yet expressed myself like the one you described.

Questioning an admin is never a good idea. If an admin or moderator sees someone not following the forum site rules (being kind is one of those rules) and calls them out on it, it's for a good reason. A warning was given, so take it seriously. Instead of questioning it, just be careful what you say and how you say it is all. Doesn't matter if you're here all of the time, or hardly ever here at all. Everyone must follow the rules.

And on that note, let's not flood Julio's thread by discussing this any further. The matter is closed, and our staff will be watching.