Transformers the game

Started by cvc, August 08, 2007, 11:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 08, 2007, 11:06PM Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 11:12PM by cvc
Has anyone tried this besides me for the bargan price 20$ bucks can't go wrong ,I only played 10min but was really good and good graphics just wondering?

off topic can't the silver sufer call his board at any time.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Yes he can...wonder why he didn't do that when Doom possessed it in the movie. Nah, it's just probably Hollywood. :P

Probably because Doom stole his power and he could not call the board because he was too weak. I noticed that at the end of the movie after Human Torch took out Doom that he could call his board to him.

Or... The directors didn't think about the "calling of the board" until then - or forgot about it, then realized... a. it would shorten the movie, and b. why bother going back and changing it, let's leave it how it is.

As I said, it's all Hollywood.

PS: Why are we spamming a Transformers game thread with Silver Surfer calling his board?

i have it, a very good game (good graphics)..
the only bad thing is that you can't choose who to play with
for example you can only use Jazz during missions.

unfortunately another game with super advanced graphics that only a NASA computer can play completely

in the unlockable bonus material there's a cartoon version of megatron and optimus.... i just downloaded a savegame cause it took too long to unlock

PS i've never been a transformers fan and never watched a transf. cartoon... but i  like this game!

PPS probably Silver Surfer could not call his board back because in that moment Doom was its possessor

This game is good but I dont like the controls really well and the fact that after you finish the game you can not choose which Transformer you can play other missions with.

does anyone now wat the diff between the console - pc - ds version is ?

AFAIK there is not much difference in the game as far as game play goes but maybe the graphics on the different systems are.

just asking because consoles have 1 version and ds has a autobot and decepticon version

I came across this gameplay video and I would say that it's not worth $20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wi-lQ2Sn5E

what does this video have to do with the MOVIE game of transformers????