What would make MUA perfect…...

Started by Dozo14, August 09, 2007, 03:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just somes thing I was thinking off.....

First of all, making all platform exclusives available for the pc, plus the DLC
Second, replacing story breaking characters with others and changing the story to keep some other characters:

Nick Fury  becomes Iron Fist
No explanation required I think

Black Widow  becomes Psylocke  :psylocke:
The dark Psylocke will be replaced with Emma Frost, who is also in the cut-scene against Doom.

Colossus stays playable  :colossus:
Beast will be in the cut-scenes and Doom castle, replacing Colossus. He will appear with a corrupted Emma Frost at the place where Psylocke and Cyclops would appear.

Cyclops stays playable  :cyclops:
His dark character is already replaced with Beast, he will not appear in the cut-scene and his scene fighting Doom will be replaced by Emma attacking with a psionic blast or something.

Hulk stays playable  :hulk_icon:
the Hulk will stay because he's one of marvel's most popular characters. His bruce Banner persona in the Omega base will be replaced with Betty Ross and he won't be in the cut scenes.

Hawkeye  :hawkeye:
Now that the DLC and the PSP things are all available, there are two Hawkeyes. I can't decide which character to replace him with , i'm thinking Wonder man or Falcon or She-hulk

Nightcrawler becomes Gambit  :gambit:
I'd really like NC as a playable but I can't think of a way to keep him becasue he's such a big part of the story. He will be replaced by Gambit.

Doom becomes Goblin
Doom, of couse, has to go. They might say he's from the future and all, but it's just wrong. I think Green/Hob Goblin would be a good replacement.

Venom stays playable  :venom:
I can't think of a reason why not, I'd really like to play as him.

Magneto stays playable  :magneto:
Again, I can't think of a reason why not

Sabretooth stays playable
Even though I think he's a complete Wolverine clone, he can stay becasue I can't think of a villain to replace him. Maybe Jugernaut, but then there would be a lot of bruisers.

Also I'd like to replace some of the villains in the game:

Scorpion in Helecarrier becomes Sandman
I'd change this because you have to fight scorpion again in Asgard.

Rhino and Schocker in Asgard become Pyro and Avalanche
You've already faced rhino and schocker in Murder world, plus this game needs some x-men vilains.

Dark Colossus and Cap in Doom Castle become Gordon and Karnak
I don't like the dark versions of the heroes, plus I always wondered what happed to the inhumans when they faced Doom, here's the answer.

Dark psylocke and Cyclops in Dooms Castle  become Emma Frost and Beast  :beast: :emmafrost:
So Cyclops and Psylocke can be playable

Triton in Doom's Castle
I think Doom catle is a bit short, so I'd add a new underwater level with Triton of the Inhumans as a boss.

Thor and Spiderman in Doom's Castle become Black Bolt and Crystal
I don't like the dark versions of the heroes, plus I always wondered what happed to the inhumans when they faced Doom, here's the answer.

The final battle
I think the dark versions of the Fantastic four are the only ones that can stay because I think its kinda fitting for Doom to do something like that. Though the fight itself should be changed, fighting the FF only once and Doom showing more of his god-powers, make it more difficult.

I know it's a lot of changes and it will never happen, but wouldn't it be great?

No, Nick Fury replaced by Punisher! Iron Fist can be replaced with another ninja...Elektra or Ronin.

I guess Scorpion, Shocker, and Rhino I can let go of. I agree Doom has to go, even though his power attacks look cool.

How bout Toothy replace Wolvie? That way we don't need two characters with nearly similar attacks. I'd keep NC, and replace someone else with Gambit (not MK since he rox).

Beast is in the cutscene of Doom's Day. He can be seen minimally due to the shadows of Doomcastle's roof.

Maybe you can replace Juggernaut with another heavy hitter, for example Luke Cage or Thing (no wait, that's all of the big muscly bruisers :P)?

Venom, Magneto, Hulk, Cyclops, and one Hawkeye has to stay.

What, would REALLY make MUA a great asset is that if you could access the S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator Screen from the pause menu. That way I can do comic book missions in the middle of normal gameplay. I love busting up Crimson Dynamo, defeating Ulik, and pile-driving Piledriver.

1-Publicly released modtools (as in released by Raven Software)
2-Removal of the hero limit
3-A multiplayer simulator, like XML1/2's Danger Room

Yeah, hero slot limit gone would really be nice.

Quote from: Teancum on August 09, 2007, 06:51AM

agreed

agree with Norrin Radd being we are still mostly hacking this game.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Hey, I like Nick Fury although his gun should be stronger but I use his Furious alot because I like to see him flip people over and then shot them in the back and his Extreme power is cool also.

Quote from: Teancum on August 09, 2007, 06:51AM
3-A multiplayer simulator, like XML1/2's Danger Room

Modtools = game longevity and fun for everyone.  It's simple marketing.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Punisher can also execute Furious and shoot them in the back. Nick Fury's Xtreme is technically the same thing as Fantastic Fire, Air Strike, and Orbital Attack. Hey, maybe a Punisher mod can be created based on Fury's background. I've only seen skins from iammingy and darkmythology.

What also would make MUA perfect is if they released the DLC for the other platforms.:D

But we can mod them here, and make them way cooler.

Yeah, I'd much rather not have a character limit.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 18, 2007, 10:41PM
But we can mod them here, and make them way cooler.
No offense but what the developers release is probably alot more professional and of course to get a bigger hero limit. It is Ultimate Alliance after all not Limited Alliance.:)

Uhh, ever used Ronin?  Yeah, see if you can say the same after using her.  Devs screw up things just as much as anyone else.  If we had the same tools that the devs did we'd do a better job because we don't have time limits and budgets to follow.  Look at any game that has mod tools and you'll see my point.

Actually, I did not because I own a PC not a PSP and soon a X-Box 360. :D So they should give us the tools and we can make better characters than them.