Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No problem also a huge fan will work on power #3 tonight most likely one of sufers that you want.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 20, 2007, 10:30PM
Does he ever say anything in MUA?

In MUA, no. In the comics, only in battle situations.

They clearly state in MUA his voice is so powerful he once destroyed half of Attilan by saying one word.
The word? "No". If I understood clearly.

He still has his other powers to build off of so should be no problem there although they are very unique.

How bout a rapid-tap Electron Burst Power?

November 21, 2007, 07:47PM #50 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:58PM by cvc
Alright Buddhabear100 I believe this is one of the Sufers powers that you wanted and it fits right in as one of his powers,now this one you might want to recolor or even change the effect not the power???also at this point need a grab smash as they will most likely tie into the #4 power.
this is the anima I got but is easy to change.

EDIT: we could change it to his head so that it looks like he's using the tuning fork??also because of this strength maybe the things grab smash??

November 21, 2007, 09:52PM #51 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 10:03PM by Buddhabear100
I like the matter manipulation power, that works perfectly for Black Bolt, I hadn't even thought of that. I don't know how hard it would be to move the blast effect from his hands to his fork, but if all else fails we can recolor one of Cyclops's attacks and use that animation...just a thought.
I'm leaving for Colorado tomorrow, and I won't be back for a few days. I'll get back to work as soon as I can. See you then.

Oh yeah sounds great, I ran in to a snag some how some where I changed something and now have silversufers flight anima no board hmmmm still looking may have to change #2 power.

EDIT: have a safe trip.

Can you post a powerset like BliZZ does? Perhaps we can aid on that.

Although Buddhabear100 is on holiday progress must continue so have added Ironman grabsmash and combo attacks no fire on boots but added red glow and trail to both hands also moved the 3rd attack to his head so need to add the 4th power I can't remember what Ironmans is but leaning that way??? idea's?? :wiggle:

That idea by Midnight Curse, rapid-tap Electron Burst Power this sounds like that attack of Ironmans where he shoots so maybe by changing the effect not the attack we could get something that will work??

That is cool have to find out what Buddhabear100 think and about the color or if he would like me to change the effect,I guess I could fiddle around abit but I like it.

Besides Electron Bursts and his voice, Blackbolt can create a field of electrons around himself (in a manner of a forcefield) that can repel at the most an MX missile at max speed.

The most devastating of his sonic effects is known as the Quasi-Sonic Scream.

From MDB.

This character is already really fun with only the four powers and grabsmash plus I have Ironmans extreme on him at the moment. Tomorrow power#5 or buffs two slot left open for idea's 

What skeletons are you using for him? MUA Iron Man and who else?