Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks all, well its that time again we need one more defence power for #6 then clean it all up witch I dont have many loose ends,see if I can find the offsets again still having trouble in that area, so any suggestion on the #6 power???
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

November 24, 2007, 06:22PM #76 Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 06:47PM by Gevth
When you say "defense" power, do you mean like boosts? If so, something related to Terrigen Mists, using Storm's tornado Armor (or whatever it's called) animation recolored.

Edit: Whirlwind Armor, that was the name. Hopefully it looks good.

Blackbolt can manipulate the electron fields around him to create a forcefield capable of repelling an MX missile at max speed, according to Marvel Database. Yes, and a Terrigen Mist boost would be swell as well.

Yes liked the boosts,I just tried the inviwomans forcefield not good so to try the Storm's and see about that one.

I like the Storm's one maybe recolor to a light blue mite be better.

Yes, if it's possible. After all, not only are the Mists light blue in comics, but also all of BB new powers are colored like that.

On a related subject, I think I'll name my firstborn Blackagar Boltagon. Best name ever.

May need to rethink that name :rofl: now to recolor..

You gotta admit...the name sounds pretty cool. :laugh:

Do you have a complete powerset that we can preview and see if we can make any improvements?

November 24, 2007, 07:50PM #83 Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:42PM by cvc
Since this is a Buddhabear100 mod all adjustments should be made by him to get what (HE) wants but yes complete powerstyles and talent and effects and packages and so on..he should be back soon and when he is done you can get the mod and then costomize it for your self.

EDIT:We might even add one more power don't need it but who knows.

OFF TOPIC: here's a good name Bonesaw McGraw..  :laugh: 

Hey everybody. I'm back from outerspace (colorado) and I can't believe how sweet this mod has become. All of the powers he uses are pretty fantastically represented. I couldn't have done a better job myself....really. Just by tagging along and watching how this mod is being put together has really helped my learn a lot about modding. Ok, so does anyone have any ideas about his Xtreme? I know it will be Quasi-sonic Scream, but what would be a good animation for it? Can anyone think of an effect that could work, probably something that radiates out from his body, I'm going to look through the Xtremes and check if there are any that look enough like shockwaves.
I have no skinning experiance, but the costumes BliZZ posted look like they would work well, if someone could skin them. The fork doohicky on the Ultimate costume may be a problem, but what do I know.

Cyclops' XML1 Xtreme, perhaps?

Also, I am not sure how the movelist is looking, but I think you guys should look into XML2 Iron Man for possible moves. The "hold the button and repeatedly shoot out blue energy balls" (I forget the move's name) move could possibly be used.

I had an Idea its not a extreme but we can recolor and make it more powerful let me take a look.

The move is called Repulsor Rays.

Also, have we got a loadscreen and mannequin?

November 26, 2007, 10:32PM #88 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:40PM by cvc
Sorry bout that had it all my old mods on a extrenal drive,but I was thinking we could make this into an extreme color it blue and because his voice is so powerful call it wishper.

EDIT:@ Midnight Curse no loadscreen and mannequin but that dont take very long,I'll do the mannequin.

EDIT@BliZZ I like the sound of that repeatedly shoot out blue energy balls could replace the #2 power with that.

November 27, 2007, 12:07AM #89 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 12:26AM by cvc
Ok this is what I did took out #2power and replaced it with the sound wave and a really cool animation as you can see he jumps high into the air lets out the smallest of sounds comes down to do a tumble the same time the wave hits the characters way cool :) so as of right now still ironman extreme maybe that cyc move and effect.so what do you guys think purple work???