Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey cvc, you used 3dmax before right, i dont know how much skill is required, but you can rip the models using 3D Ripper DX (see http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1255.msg23830#msg23830 ), and then import them into 3dsmax (i think, i havent done it myself though).
after you rip them and import them into max, hopefully your skills will be good enough to make some mannys

Dang no wonder it only works with 5 on I'm stuck in the stone age,rocks,bones and leaves. :sadwavey:   
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

December 07, 2007, 09:35PM #122 Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:43PM by cvc
This is the Capt_M masterblow and the grabsmash again Capt_M just extreme than out.

MasterBlow causes knockback and stun damage and the grabsmash he grabs them exciting the molecules in their body which sends them fling up in the air and then smashing down on the ground.

And with the minor bug tweaks you should be close here is the blue n white skin with flesh face.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=e2879715b8d6e4dd6b004ad3ada8f518

Here is a sub power attempt at a mannequin

Its really just iceman's manny recolored.

If you want sometihn less sparkly, try what The Boy Sanga did with Captain Britain and the Human Torch manny. Just a guess.

Great work, we're getting pretty close to being done. Mostly working on animations and stuff.
I replaced a flying character with BB and that made him fly, but we need better flight animations. I don't know how to apply someone elses flight animations. Any pointers?

You pretty much have to adopt there fightstyles of the flier and use his animations so pick the one that you think best suits the character and start switching anima till you fill you have some thing that works,so its a little personal one animation wont fit everybody's taste.

Alright so here is what we have so far

http://www.box.net/shared/xdogiuapqo

what we need
- Xtreme
- Fourth Skin (ultimate)
- New Icons
- Loadscreen
- Mannequin
- I need someone to fix his second power, which is supposed to be Master Blow and his Fourth power which loops for some reason, but I can't get it to stop.

tackle any of these and either post the updated mod or just send me the files, otherwise this is almost done!

December 12, 2007, 12:17PM #129 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:24PM by cvc
Alright Buddhabear100 this is what we got no sticking power all work mod you will however have to rename the powers and the descriptions in the talent file simple just replace whats there make it interesting people really like to read about the powers and the effects they cause,if you want to change the anima for a power lets say two don't forget the number so you can change it back if you don't like it

Let me pack it up and will get this to you later today.

Buddhabear100 check your pm. :)

Is the new/updated mod ready to go? And if it is, were is the link?

Might I suggest a few power names:

Whirlwind Armor- Terrigen Mists
Magnetic Pulse- Hypersonic Shockwave
Molecular Mixup- Inhuman Blast
Nano Assault- Electron Outburst

Do we have a rapidtap Electron power yet?

Most updated mods would be either posted later or will be edited into the first post of the thread. I do not think BuddhaBear or cvc has it finished yet. However, once released, it would be cool if there was a preview vid.

I think he updated the first post but I believe he is fixin to update again with a new extreme.

Yeah, I'm just trying to get the Xtreme fixed before I update the latest version. It will be up soon.
off topic: anyone notice there is no Black Bolt smiley? We should see if we can find one.