Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like it. How do I go about using it, or adding it to the list of available ones?

December 21, 2007, 06:05PM #137 Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:37PM by Venom
I think only admins and mods can add them to the list of ones to use ... Which they hav permission from me to use any of mine
(also check out my other ones buddhabear)
http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=229.msg25948#msg25948

My suggestions for a name for the new Xtreme...

Quasisonic Scream would be way too powerful...

How about Thermonuclear Whisper?

How about just Whisper.  He destroyed half a city by just whispering after all.

I think it would be kind of cool if his xtreme was his only power with voice sounds. A one syllable word (like "no" or "war"), or a shout (like Wolverine in his boost).
Basically, what I'm saying is for it to be named like the word or just shout.

Well, at least that was what I was saying before I realized that neither Budhabear or cvc mentioned anything about needing either an idea for an xtreme or a name for it. The last thing he said was that he needed to fix the xtreme. So I'm guessing he's got the idea and the name already figured out.

The last update shows his powers are:

Electron Pulse: A bolt of energy that damages all enemies in its path.

Master Blow: A powerful melee punch.

Matter Re-Arrange: Re-arrange molecules in targeted enemy, causing internal $DMG.

Whisper: Radial energy shockwave, with smaller secondary shockwaves.

Inhuman Strength: Greatly decrease energy spending for entire party for a time.

Terrigen Armor: Terrigen Mist surrounds Blackbolt and damages enemies that touch him.

Shout: (Iron Man's Xtreme) Launch a flurry of missiles into the air, dealing massive $DMG_ENERGY to all enemies in the area.

Is this mod completed with the updates?

Mark

February 06, 2008, 09:48PM #143 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:05PM by Overload
 Hey guys...It looks like It has been a while since anyone replied to this thread!Just stopped by to say awesome job, and would like to be of assistance with providing the mannequin for Blackbolt! I use PS2 Textures when I make my mannequins so it has excellent quality! Anyways let me know if I can help out at all!

I think I am going to change it from Quasi-Sonic Scream to Whisper. It would be WAY to powerful.

hey bro when will you be releasing an update to your black bolt? i'm looking forward to it. thanks!

I'm releasing updates as soon as they come along. I'm giving him the icons that are just numbers 1-10 until I can find some way to make custom ones. Still getting the hang of editing them. I would love it if anyone can tackle it. Also if anyone would be willing to look at my files and see if they can figure out what's wrong with the extreme. I don't know if it happens to anyone else, but on my computer he freezes in the air for about 10 seconds and then does the X-treme.

I'm also getting into skinning now, so I will try my hand at his Ultimate Skin. Let me know if anyone thinks of a good skin I could use as a base.

hey, im ganna be making character icons all summer(cuz the computer im ganna be using cant run MUA, but it can run GIMP. Check out my signature for some of my first ones) and blackbolt was one of the first on my list of the "must-makes". ill post the icon here when i complete it:). and i can wait to play as him, i love bb!!!
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

wow, that was way easy :).

here it is:

i have one with no shaking but this one looks cooler and is longer. what do ya think?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):