Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gameplay Videos With MODS

Started by Lightning249539, December 31, 2013, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20th Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyX1jY532s
This will be my last video I am putting on this thread so watch the rest on my Youtube channel!
:storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 31, 2014, 08:44PM
Remember to check out my MUA videos I made more! :storm:
You should made videos testing character mods(skins, powers, stuffs) I'll like to do videos of my mods, but I don't have time.

Quote from: Odinson012 on February 01, 2014, 04:20AM
You should made videos testing character mods(skins, powers, stuffs) I'll like to do videos of my mods, but I don't have time.
Well I do not do that yet because I am trying to get more people to look at my videos but I might give it a shot. But for now I am making gameplay for MUA and XML2 with mods. But do you like the videos? I would like for people to leave comments under the videos. But I try my best making the videos with fraps. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 01, 2014, 06:01PM
Well I do not do that yet because I am trying to get more people to look at my videos but I might give it a shot. But for now I am making gameplay for MUA and XML2 with mods. But do you like the videos? I would like for people to leave comments under the videos. But I try my best making the videos with fraps. :storm:
The thing is that I have play MUA like 100 times already and I never get tired; but, the gameplay is the same, and if you want viewers, you should upload new things, things that make the mods unique. Just my opinion.

Quote from: Odinson012 on February 01, 2014, 06:16PM
The thing is that I have play MUA like 100 times already and I never get tired; but, the gameplay is the same, and if you want viewers, you should upload new things, things that make the mods unique. Just my opinion.
So what things do you think I should do? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 01, 2014, 06:46PM
So what things do you think I should do? :storm:
You could do the character mods preview, for example here we got Hercules mod(I don't know other game where you can play as him). We got Daken, Black Knight; a lot of custom skins, special voices, and more. But, like I post it before, just my opinion.

Quote from: Odinson012 on February 01, 2014, 07:11PM
You could do the character mods preview, for example here we got Hercules mod(I don't know other game where you can play as him). We got Daken, Black Knight; a lot of custom skins, special voices, and more. But, like I post it before, just my opinion.
Thanks for the ideas! I will be looking forward doing this after I complete my gameplays. Thanks again! :storm: