Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gameplay Videos With MODS

Started by Lightning249539, December 31, 2013, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic

February 05, 2014, 05:21PM #37 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:29PM by Lightning249539
Guys I am planning on making character mods videos with music what songs do yall think I should play for Thor, Ironman, The Thing, Scarlet Witch, and Ms. Marvel? :storm:

I much prefer just using the game. I actually hate it when people feel like they need to do some soundtrack. I like hearing the character sounds, the game music, etc.

Quote from: Teancum on February 05, 2014, 05:50PM
I much prefer just using the game. I actually hate it when people feel like they need to do some soundtrack. I like hearing the character sounds, the game music, etc.
Ok I still might do it some people had ask me to do it, but is your Youtube account name Balooloo5? :storm:

Nope. I actually don't use my YouTube account for anything but commenting any more.

Quote from: Teancum on February 05, 2014, 06:54PM
Nope. I actually don't use my YouTube account for anything but commenting any more.
Ok, but I will be making XML2 gameplay videos too. But do you have any songs I can use for Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Ironman, and The Thing? :storm:

I really like the game-play videos you've made so far.  It's fun to watch someone else play a game I am familiar with and see how they handle different aspects of the game.  Like Teancum, I like to hear the actual sounds of the game too.  But if you are going to add music, be sure to pick a song YOU really like.  At least when I have edited videos, I am listening to that same song over and over and over, so I have to like it.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 05, 2014, 08:22PM
I really like the game-play videos you've made so far.  It's fun to watch someone else play a game I am familiar with and see how they handle different aspects of the game.  Like Teancum, I like to hear the actual sounds of the game too.  But if you are going to add music, be sure to pick a song YOU really like.  At least when I have edited videos, I am listening to that same song over and over and over, so I have to like it.  :)
Yes that's what I am trying to do choose songs that I like. And thanks soooo much Teancum and Fox for the feedback I appreciate it very much you are enjoying my videos. I am trying my best to make the videos with fraps. I sometimes forget to hit the record button because I am so into the game! :P :storm: