Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gameplay Videos With MODS

Started by Lightning249539, December 31, 2013, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just watched Part 50 of your MUA run through.  Looks like you accomplished every objective that you could!

One thing I was wondering about was the narration of the video at the endgame.  In a few places, there were "glitches" that caused some of the words that the narrator was saying to be skipped.  Do you know if this is a problem with Fraps?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 10, 2014, 06:09PM
Just watched Part 50 of your MUA run through.  Looks like you accomplished every objective that you could!

One thing I was wondering about was the narration of the video at the endgame.  In a few places, there were "glitches" that caused some of the words that the narrator was saying to be skipped.  Do you know if this is a problem with Fraps?
Yes it because of Fraps you know sometime when it runs out of time I have to press f9 again. But I released some videos with music and one Emma Frost mod made by Whiteking. :storm:

I like your Storm Booster video AND the music you chose!

I am curious to know what you play the game with... not a keyboard I presume.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 12, 2014, 07:07PM
I like your Storm Booster video AND the music you chose!

I am curious to know what you play the game with... not a keyboard I presume.
You are right I play it with my Xbox controller. You see I am so use to playing a game like Marvel Ultimate Alliance with a controller, because of course I played both of the X-men Legends games with a controller and played both MUA games with a controller. So I am not use to using the keyboard. And I am glad you enjoyed it. Just like I said trying to get more views for the videos. :storm: