Just some questions I wanted to ask.

Started by AerVaur, January 07, 2014, 03:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, as the title says, these are just some questions I wanna ask since I'm curious.

- Is it possible to add or change different bonuses from outfits? Ex.  :pman: and his Heroes for Hire outfit.

- Would it be possible to move characters special conversations to different characters? Ex.  Move  :hulk_icon: and his unique interactions with the environment or other characters to the Red Hulk.

Quote from: AerVaur on January 07, 2014, 03:08AM
So, as the title says, these are just some questions I wanna ask since I'm curious.

- Is it possible to add or change different bonuses from outfits? Ex.  :pman: and his Heroes for Hire outfit.

- Would it be possible to move characters special conversations to different characters? Ex.  Move  :hulk_icon: and his unique interactions with the environment or other characters to the Red Hulk.

- Yes.

- Yes.

Ok fine. Explanation. Yes to the costume passives, all you need to do is swap the passives and rename them to the proper identifier_outfit#. For example, if Heroes for Hire is costume 3, the identifier would be something like lukec_outfit21, lukec_outfit22 and lukec_outfit23, whereas the outfit23 is the defense boost passive.

And yes to the conversations thing, but you'll have to dive into the conversation and maps files for that.