MUA in the YouTube/PtBr PLAY_77

Started by andersonbrazil, January 19, 2014, 11:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

They look amazing! When are you planning on releasing them??

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on August 04, 2018, 10:01AM
They look amazing! When are you planning on releasing them??

Coming soon! I want to make a package full of furs updated!

Anderson, I was looking at both videos... It appears you've had a problem with both Smoke and Jade in the second video.

I've tested Jade and she plays fine. The missing powers you're seeing only appears if you're playing as Skarlet, but for some reason, it wasn't appearing even when you picked her. Are you still having that problem? Because it's working fine in my game.

As for Smoke... well, that was a freak accident and not something that happens often. He normally does not teleport into a wall, and then teleports to his death! LOL. Stuff like that happens in the game once in a while, and not really Smoke's fault. I hope that doesn't discourage you from playing as him in the future.

Quote from: Outsider on August 09, 2018, 08:19PM
Anderson, I was looking at both videos... It appears you've had a problem with both Smoke and Jade in the second video.

I've tested Jade and she plays fine. The missing powers you're seeing only appears if you're playing as Skarlet, but for some reason, it wasn't appearing even when you picked her. Are you still having that problem? Because it's working fine in my game.

As for Smoke... well, that was a freak accident and not something that happens often. He normally does not teleport into a wall, and then teleports to his death! LOL. Stuff like that happens in the game once in a while, and not really Smoke's fault. I hope that doesn't discourage you from playing as him in the future.

Lol! You can rest easy, Outsider! That does not discourage me from playing with the mod. I believe that the problem I faced with Jade must be some kind of conflict, the inexplicable ones that sometimes occur, but I will perform more tests with it. If I realize that this problem is constant, I'll give you feedback.
I downloaded the material you sent me through discord. Unfortunately I will have to redo everything. I'll try to get make still in this week. I'm working on my other projects and with great satisfaction thanks to the MUA Material Editor tool from Nikita488. Everything got much better.

Wow, where is that awesome Beast mannequin from???

Great video, Anderson. I saw that you were having fun with Nightwolf, reversing the projectiles back at attackers. Keep checking the Crypt often, as I've been releasing (and updating) mods lately.

Also, I like that classic skin you did of Elsa Bloodstone! Can't wait for you to release that one.

Quote from: scottsum on September 16, 2018, 06:13PM
Anderson, what program do you use to record your gameplay?

I currently use Bandicam and Fraps. I used Action but for some unknown reason it no longer works on my notebook.