MUA in the YouTube/PtBr PLAY_77

Started by andersonbrazil, January 19, 2014, 11:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 13, 2019, 04:08PM
Guys, gameplay video number 38 MUA released!

https://www.youtube.com/v/xBKt7qO6P1A&t=196s

Demais o vídeo! Obrigado pelos elogios!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 19, 2018, 12:00PM
Guys, video of gameplay number 36 released!

https://www.youtube.com/v/nR2j8yGk4xg&feature=youtu.be
I have only one question, where did you find those Stan Lee and Falcon Cap skins?
Because I've been looking all over the site. for them.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on May 07, 2019, 06:47PM
I have only one question, where did you find those Stan Lee and Falcon Cap skins?
Because I've been looking all over the site. for them.

Hello Friend!
The Falcon skins you can find in my topic, in the link of the Small Pack 14, as for Stan Lee you can find in the Outsider mods.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 07, 2019, 08:06PM
Hello Friend!
The Falcon skins you can find in my topic, in the link of the Small Pack 14, as for Stan Lee you can find in the Outsider mods.
You are a saint, thank you so much!

Nice video! So, I'll explain what you saw in your video...

At one point, Mystique couldn't morph back into her original self when she shape-shifted into a Doombot (per the Deception boost). That's because (as mentioned in the Read It file) it is best that once she morphs into someone, she should stay as that person until she morphs back into herself. "Play as one, stay as one." If you do multiple morphs during that time, she may not be able to morph back into her original skin. Plus, it could cause potential game problems.

You must really love that Vindicator mod to want to create custom skins for her. Too bad Malice isn't getting that attention... she really needs it. I am updating a lot of my older mods, so her damage output will likely increase. Be on the lookout for it, as hopefully that will get you to revisit her.

Marvel Future Fight has so many cool skins that are out. Skins like Stryfe, Psylocke disassembled (with the lighter purple hair), Iceman, etc. Looking forward to seeing what you and UltraMegaMagnus will bring -- you two should team up. I am certain that Small Pack 16 will be a good one -- keep up the great work.

Quote from: Outsider on June 07, 2019, 05:49PM
Nice video! So, I'll explain what you saw in your video...

Thanks for the compliments, Outsider !
I see a lot of news in our forum and so I look forward to releasing them in my gameplay videos.
In fact my interest in preparing new skins is aimed at some MFF models, finish my updates of my past projects, and preparing a set of complete models for a character that I long to see in my list of characters, Nemesis from Resident Evil. I will prepare skins and some boltons and leave to interest of any modder in the future who wants to produce a mod for it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 10, 2019, 11:16AM

Thanks for the compliments, Outsider !
I see a lot of news in our forum and so I look forward to releasing them in my gameplay videos.
In fact my interest in preparing new skins is aimed at some MFF models, finish my updates of my past projects, and preparing a set of complete models for a character that I long to see in my list of characters, Nemesis from Resident Evil. I will prepare skins and some boltons and leave to interest of any modder in the future who wants to produce a mod for it.

Nemesis, huh? Perhaps a trade deal can be worked out if you're that interested in seeing him created... I'll get back to you on Discord when I get a chance.

Quote from: Outsider on June 11, 2019, 12:38PM
Nemesis, huh? Perhaps a trade deal can be worked out if you're that interested in seeing him created... I'll get back to you on Discord when I get a chance.
I liked the idea, Outsider! Let's talk!                       

Hey Andersonbrazil, I love your work on the small packs, it has really given mua a whole new life. I was wondering where you got those amazing hawk girl wings? I can't seem to find them. Thank you very much.