MUA in the YouTube/PtBr PLAY_77

Started by andersonbrazil, January 19, 2014, 11:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nando915 on August 16, 2019, 06:55AM
Hey Andersonbrazil, I love your work on the small packs, it has really given mua a whole new life. I was wondering where you got those amazing hawk girl wings? I can't seem to find them. Thank you very much.

Hello nando915!
I'm glad you like my work.
Actually these wings were converted by aventureiromax and he gave me this bolton to make some minor adjustments. He gave me permission to cast these wings on my Small Pack 16. Soon I will be sharing this bolton and many other skins.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 16, 2019, 09:08AM
Hello nando915!
I'm glad you like my work.
Actually these wings were converted by aventureiromax and he gave me this bolton to make some minor adjustments. He gave me permission to cast these wings on my Small Pack 16. Soon I will be sharing this bolton and many other skins.

Great to know! I can't wait to try them out. Thank you again

I 2nd that. Those animated wings are a sight to be seen! Great job aventureiromax and andersonbrazil!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on August 16, 2019, 03:59PM
I 2nd that. Those animated wings are a sight to be seen! Great job aventureiromax and andersonbrazil!

Thanks for the compliment MelloMods.
Your mods are fantastic and to tell you the truth I miss seeing your talent in new mods. Do you have any mod kept secrets waiting to be released?

QuoteThanks for the compliment MelloMods.
Your mods are fantastic and to tell you the truth I miss seeing your talent in new mods. Do you have any mod kept secrets waiting to be released?

Never say Never

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

August 30, 2019, 05:13AM #126 Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:28AM by andersonbrazil
Guys, gameplay video number 46 MUA released!

https://www.youtube.com/v/NTw0fsUk7mc&t=684s

Belas apresentações Anderson  :applause:  :jumping: ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on August 30, 2019, 02:34PM
Belas apresentações Anderson  :applause:  :jumping: ;)

Valeu demais Max!
Em breve farei outro demonstrando o He-Man!
Valeu pelos mods!

October 07, 2019, 02:25PM #129 Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:26AM by andersonbrazil
Guys, gameplay video number 47 MUA released!

January 02, 2020, 08:59AM #134 Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:14AM by andersonbrazil