MUA in the YouTube/PtBr PLAY_77

Started by andersonbrazil, January 19, 2014, 11:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 24, 2020, 06:44PM
It didn't hit me until I watched the latest episode, but maxing Haru Estia's Armor Smash could possibly make for a setup that makes her a good AoE damage based character. Probably wasn't that far a reach, but still

Yes!
Your mod is already very cool, but just thinking that it can get better makes me very anxious.

:jumping: :jumping:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 27, 2020, 01:25PM
Hey guys, Gameplay number 66 released!
https://www.youtube.com/v/IQrGR-vdels

Nice! Fun to see my booster in there! I see you had some trouble with the Hulkbuster arm though. That seems to happen if there are too many characters, especially those that have a lot of fightmoves in the powerstyle. I usually just play with two or three characters at a time, especially with the complicated characters.

October 27, 2020, 11:35PM #154 Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 01:18PM by Outsider
Nice video, Anderson! Just to inform you though, UltraMegaMagnus didn't convert the skin for Guillotine, I did. I think I'm getting a little bit better at this model converting thing! It'll be a long while before I'm at your level though.

Quote from: Outsider on October 27, 2020, 11:35PM
Nice video, Anderson! Just to inform you though, UltraMegaMagnus didn't convert the skin for Guillotine, I did. I think I'm getting a little bit better at this model converting thing! It'll be a long while before I'm at your level though.

That's impressive!
On the contrary, with this skin conversion you have already become an excellent skinner. There is nothing more to learn!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: ZuluViking on October 27, 2020, 03:27PM
Nice! Fun to see my booster in there! I see you had some trouble with the Hulkbuster arm though. That seems to happen if there are too many characters, especially those that have a lot of fightmoves in the powerstyle. I usually just play with two or three characters at a time, especially with the complicated characters.

The problem was solved, Zuluviking and in the next gameplay I will make sure to demonstrate again this wonderful mod that you and Outsider created.  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Gave it a watch. It seems like Stella's effects are displaying as they should for once, although, true enough, she hasn't been depicted casting all of her powers. Thank you for featuring her in any case, Anderson.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

I will play with her again in the next gameplay. Actually I wanted to remake the video but my time is very short and, even though I lost my characters prematurely, I decided to post the video once I spent time producing it.

I'd be interested to see what you think of my character mods, whenever you find the time to do another one of your vids Anderson. Cheers for continuing to show off the work of fellow modders as long as you have regardless.

Of course CEAMONKS890!
I really like the audios for menulocation that you produce, having your mods in my game will be a nice addition.