Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maegawa, seu Flash é demais, cara! Muito divertido mesmo! Eu estou com uns projetos em andamento, ao terminar estes quero incluir algumas pele para o Flash. Eu tenho algumas idéias, mas e você? Você tem alguma preferência?

Valeu Anderson :D
Mais peles ficariam ótimas no Flash, a única que eu teria preferência é a roupa primaria do jogo Injustice Gods Among Us. Me diga suas idéias para roupas dele também, eu posso incluir 3 peles novas no mod em uma futura atualização.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Great mod!
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Todos são ótimos modelos Anderson. O que mais me interessou foi o do Jay Garrick (primeiro modelo), seguido do de Injustice. O do Kid Flash (terceiro modelo) eu acho que não é muito necessário, com todo respeito, visto que o mod já possui uma pele dele quase igual a essa, feita pelo Max. Mas então Anderson, essa é minha opinião dos modelos, e se vc estiver aberto para sugestões, as únicas que eu tenho são a terceira dessa foto, e essa aqui, mas não é realmente necessário visto que ambas são parecidas com a da segunda foto que vc mandou.

:stooth: mini-booster coming soon...

April 24, 2015, 03:45PM #126 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:12AM by Maegawa
Version 1.1

CHANGES SINCE LAST VERSION
- Added a 2nd loading screen.
- Added high-quality skins from DCUO and IGAU by andersonbrazil and aventureiromax.
- Fixed knockback sound.
- Lightning Charge now spends energy per second, not when enemies are hit (trust me, works much better this way).
- New huds.
- New knockback move.
- New power: Mach Speed.
- Own fightstyle.

NOTES
- I included a .wav file in case you want to add a menu callout for Flash in your x_voice.zss
- nekrodead made a detailed mannequin a while ago using tommyboy's mesh as base, you can find it here.
- The Elseworld (both versions) and Kid Flash extra skins and huds are hex-edited as 3202.
- This mod requires the Official Characters 1.3 mod to be installed first.
- This mod will clash with Scabbia's Gredin mod as they use the same number, install both mods at your own risk. Outsider said that when he has time he will add a fix to it in his Number Change System.
- Version 1.0 can be found here.

DESCRIPTION
This is a mod of the scarlet speedster know as... The Flash! I did my best to make him different from the :quicks: mod, and I am very proud of how it came out. Thanks to hemlot, Flash has a unique soundset with voices from the Justice League Heroes game. His attacks are simple, yet he is very fun to play as, combine it with the other DC mods and you have the Justice League in Marvel Ultimate Alliance! I am not so good at choosing costume passives, so you may find them a little unbalanced. Also, one of his costumes is Hunter Zolomon, also known as Zoom (the 3rd Reverse Flash to be exact), and I left a little surprise when you are playing as him... see for yourself!

FEATURES
- 1 new character:
- 2 abilities: Healing Factor and Speed Force (Flash moves 50% faster than other heroes).
- 2 unique loading screens.
- 3 mannequins: Classic, Retro and Zoom, default is Classic.
- 3 hex-edited skins on PS2 format (these will work on XML2).
- 6 powers, 2 boosts and 1 xtreme.
- 10 hex-edited HQ skins (these won't work on XML2).
- 12 hex-edited huds.
- Assigned number #32.
- Full playability with the :quicks: mod.
- Unique effects.
- Unique icons.
- Unique soundset with voice rips from the Justice League Heroes game.

POWERS
- Punch Flurry: Multiple punch combo that builds up damage with each hit.

- Flying Uppercut: Fast uppercut that sends enemies into the air.

- Sonic Pound: Leaps into the air and comes back down damaging nearby enemies.

- Spinning Whirlwind: Spins around to create a massive whirlwind. Hold to increase radius.

- Mach Speed: Blasts forward at mach speed, sending enemies flying out of the way.

- Lightning Charge: Charges towards opponents as long as button is held, knocking them out of the way.

- Speed Force: Taps into the Speed Force, gaining extra speed for a limited time.

- Speedster Perception: Time slows down for Flash and his allies allowing them to react to events much more quickly.

- Fastest Man Alive: Runs in circle while attacking every object and enemy in radius.

KNOWN BUGS
- None so far.

PREVIEWS

Icons:

Huds:

Skins:

Loading Screens:

CREDITS
- andersonbrazil: DCUO and IGAU skins conversion.
- aventureiromax: Elseworld and alternate huds, skins and mannequins' textures.
- B.L.A.W: Kid Flash model.
- BliZZ: Punch Flurry power coding, :quicks: mod used as base.
- hemlot: Justice League Heroes game voice rips.
- iammingy: loading screen tutorial.
- Jeanfan321: recoloring effects tutorial.
- Maegawa: effects, huds, icons, loading screens, soundset.
- ndp: mod testing, inspiration and constant support.
- Outsider: Speed Force ability coding.
- Person who uploaded MUA2 Assets: animations and effects.
- Teancum: soundset tutorial.
- UltimateVeNoM: original :guardian: mannequin.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

Flash Mod has been updated, release post above.

Glad to see you put the voice rips to good use. I only have XML2, so I can't use this mod, but you did use PS2 skins for the previous release.

Quote from: hemlot on April 24, 2015, 07:05PM
Glad to see you put the voice rips to good use. I only have XML2, so I can't use this mod, but you did use PS2 skins for the previous release.

yup, and the PS2 skins can also be found on the Extras folder of version 1.1!

Parabéns Maegawa ;) ficou show com o novo poder ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Question for you- I have the official characters 1.2 mod- is there a major difference between that and 1.3 that might cause problems with this?  I did look through the files of each version, release notes, etc, but nothing jumped out at me.  I have lots of other customizations and I don't know how over-writing with the new 1.3 version will affect those, but I do want to try your flash mod.

Quote from: scottsum on April 26, 2015, 06:58AM
Question for you- I have the official characters 1.2 mod- is there a major difference between that and 1.3 that might cause problems with this?  I did look through the files of each version, release notes, etc, but nothing jumped out at me.  I have lots of other customizations and I don't know how over-writing with the new 1.3 version will affect those, but I do want to try your flash mod.

There will be no issues, version 1.2 and 1.3 are almost the same.

The Flash is awesome!  Thanks for all the work that must have gone into this.

Wow man !!! This mod is simply grandiose !!!
Mighty moves & skins !!!
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "