Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your Flash mod is pretty incredible, dude. Suuuuuuuuuuuuper fun. Danke!

May 09, 2015, 07:10PM #136 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:08PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
Red Hulk Jumpsuit

Just Thing's Ultimate uniform, minus the "4" logo, recolored and pasted over Red Hulk's texture. Works great as a stealth/tactical suit, seeing as he's a military guy...

You can find it under the skins section.

Works in XML2.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

NEW SKIN!

:magneto: Magneto Xorn :magneto:

Another skin for my DLC textured skins saga (which is not over BTW)! It uses the same model as the Official Characters Xorn (New X-Men Professor X), but the textures are totally different, here are the differences:
- Black color scheme instead of blue.
- DLC texture for the head.
- No gloves.
- Silver belt.
- Yellow collar.
- X symbol on the arms.

If you compare it with any Xorn image you'll see that the boots aren't accurate, I tried to give them the X symbol but no success, so he has plain black boots instead (not a big difference if you're not a perfeccionist). Anyway, it comes with a modified version of the DLC hud, preview pics are included as always and you can get it at the skins section or by clicking in the picture.

That's pretty cool!

I've also thought that Ghost Rider Original might make a good model for Xorn. Sometimes the mask/Hemlet resembles a skull.

Thanks guys :D

Quote from: hemlot on May 19, 2015, 11:43AM
I've also thought that Ghost Rider Original might make a good model for Xorn. Sometimes the mask/Hemlet resembles a skull.

Um, I just took a look at that model after what you said, it's kind of a neutral model: the head has no neck (it would be weird to see a floating-head Xorn haha), it has some "bracelets" that doesn't help to make a sleeve impression. I don't think I can do that as it would need to be heavily reskinned, it is beyond my skinning skills, sorry.

May 20, 2015, 06:36AM #141 Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:55PM by LarsAlexandersson
Only mesh mod can do that, Hawkeye's Street Gear Body + GR's Head + New X-Men Belt... wait, Magneto's AoA body? The last thing i know that Xorn's belt is not silver, but yellow. But no matter, Thx anyway. I had a feeling this would be temporary (along with DLC textured Original & Joe Fixit Hulk, if planned) once the emulator is out soon.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 20, 2015, 06:36AM
The last thing i know that Xorn's belt is not silver, but yellow.

Actually he has wore both silver and yellow belts, I made him based on the left image:

Uploading :doom: Booster...

May 25, 2015, 05:35PM #144 Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:54PM by Maegawa
Version 1.0

NOTES
- This booster requires the Official Characters 1.3 mod to be installed first.

DESCRIPTION
Dr. Doom has always been on my roster, but I always thought he was in a certain manner of speaking "incomplete", his powers had hidden features that weren't listed on the talents description or unfinished, his effects were each one in a different color (blue and green lightning bolts, etc), and the word Doom was everywhere in his powers. So what I did was recolor all his effects and improve some of them, and I also renamed his powers and gave them new features. Also, thanks to darkmaster20 I made Doom a new soundset with voice rips from Marvel vs Capcom 3 and changed some of his power sounds.

FEATURES
- Blocking effect (will deflect projectiles while blocking BTW).
- Electricity Immunity (used to shoot lightning from hands but got damaged by lightning WTF).
- New effects.
- New herostat.
- New grab system.
  -> Now he grabs the enemy normally first (punch, throw, etc), and if you press $SMASH he enters the previous grab mode.

- New soundset.
- Upgrades to powers.

POWERS
- Doom Blast:
  -> Renamed to Plasma Blast.

- Mask of Doom:
  -> Added critical strike to airborne enemies (great to combine with Doom Detonation).
  -> Renamed to Hidden Lasers.

- Doom Detonation:
  -> Added health recovery for Doom.
  -> Now is a quick explosion under enemies like :humant:'s Inferno.
  -> Removed the unfinished teleport part.

- Doom Arc:
  -> Increased the damage to chained enemies.
  -> Now is unlocked at level 14.
  -> Renamed to Arc Lightning.

- Curse of Doom:
  -> Added chance to turn enemies into a Doom statue.
  -> Now trips enemies instead of electrifying them.
  -> Renamed to Latverian Curse.

- Aura of Doom:
  -> Also increases damage inflicted by Doom and allies.
  -> Greatly increased the critical strike percentage (gave :fantastic:'s Fantastic Fists stats, specificaly).
  -> Renamed to Mystic Aura.

- Doom Shield:
  -> Increased the harming damage.
  -> Now reduces damage taken.
  -> Renamed to Molecular Shield.

- Doomsday:
  -> Added chance of converting enemies for a time.
  -> It was stated as a "massive explosion", but dealt only 51 56 damage on 1st rank, increased to 102 113.

BUGS
- None so far.

NO PREVIEW PICS FOR THIS ONE, DOWNLOAD AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

CREDITS
- darkmaster20: Marvel vs Capcom 3 voice rips.
- Jeanfan321: recoloring effects tutorial.
- Maegawa: new effects, new grab system, new herostat, new soundset, upgrades to powers.
- MUALover: blocking effect coding.
- Teancum: soundset tutorial.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

Rageless :wolverine: coming ASAP.

Version 1.0

DESCRIPTION
So, I think this is one of the most requested mods of all times! Ever since the day I first played MUA I always wondered how Wolverine would be without his Rage Mode, and the result is this mod. I am very impressed as I made it in only 1 day! I also took the liberty and made a few minor modifications aside from the Rage Mode removal.

FEATURES
- 6 powers, 2 boosts and 1 xtreme.
- Completely rage-free powerset.
- Improvements to powers.
- New herostat.

BUGS
- None so far.

PREVIEWS

CREDITS
- Maegawa: improvements to powers, new herostat, rage-free powerset.

Or maybe should Rage-less power set someday if planned to have this alternate version since only leaving Rage Mode can only increased attacks, speed & defense. Like Hulk's original power files for example
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

NEW SKIN!

:wolverine: Wolverine Original :wolverine:

So, for me, finding a PS2 Original Wolverine skin for MUA has always been a pain in the a**. First, TomatoisJP's was one of the most beaultiful skins I've ever seen, but I kinda dislike how PC models get shiny even without advanced lighting; second, I grabbed the Original Wolverine skin from the XML1 skins pack, he had back problems (great!); then, I found DJay Saint's fixed XML1 skin, but the link was down (oh Gosh!); I even took TomatoisJP's texture and slapt it in the PS2 model, not so equal texturing = black parts on the skin. So I decided to make a brand-new Original Wolverine skin using the PS2 texture as base and TomatoisJP's as reference, and the result you see above.

I call it Original Wolverine because that's how he looked in his first appearance in The Incredible Hulk #181, as I consider his yellow/brown costume the Classic Wolverine. Anyway, I also included a XML2 version of the skin and a 3D head in the pack for full compatibility, you can get it at the skins section or by clicking in the picture.

Amazing! Good job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community