Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
She looks cool! It's good to see you back. Waiting for more Elektra's stuff :)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on April 29, 2017, 11:23AM
She looks cool! It's good to see you back. Waiting for more Elektra's stuff :)

Thanks Erik, I've got a handful of stuff here waiting to be released, just need to organize them a little and they should be on their way.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Glad to see your back Maegawa

April 30, 2017, 04:44PM #228 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:59PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:stirthepot: BaconWizard17's Hud Pack :stirthepot:

A hud pack requested by and worked in collaboration with the almighty BaconWizard17 (you should definitely check out his work). He provided me with render images while I added the background & effects and compiled everything.

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

Big thanks for the HUD pack. This reminds me of the early days of the site when there was a lot of these big hud packs like this out there.

Quote from: ndp on April 30, 2017, 07:20PM
Big thanks for the HUD pack. This reminds me of the early days of the site when there was a lot of these big hud packs like this out there.

No problem :D. Yeah, I also remember those times, I wish I could release more of these packs, but I'm out of ideas, so I rely on people's requests to make them...

May 01, 2017, 07:39AM #231 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:52PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:elektra: Elektra Hud Fix

Ever since I first played MUA, Elektra's huds always seemed like a mess to me, her Ultimate hud had her wearing a cap whilst in her skin she didn't, there were 2 versions of her Assassin hud, and there was no hud for her Stealth skin. After so long, I decided at last to fix it; what I did was simple, I moved her incorrect Stealth hud to her Assassin skin, and made Ultimate and Stealth versions of it to replace the incorrect huds.

Nice!

Don't worry about running out of ideas; I'll make sure you have plenty of HUDs to make :)

May 03, 2017, 10:00AM #233 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:05PM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN PACK!
:elektra: Elektra True Ultimate

Some variants of Elektra's default white Ultimate skin based on her first appearance in the Ultimate universe and her other MUA skins (Assassin & Classic).

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2.

May 04, 2017, 01:53PM #234 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:59PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:cyclops: :hawkeye: :hulk_icon: :nightcrawler: DLC Characters :doom: :magneto: :stooth: :venom:

A collection of the DLC characters' huds I put together using my settings. If you try decompiling any of the huds from the DLC files, you'll get the character's "head" with a messed up background, forcing you to cut the "head" out manually, which may result in some parts missing. However, I was able to get their native alpha channel (the "head" only, without the messed up background) using TexMod and the DLC huds from the re-release version of MUA, so this pack is the peak in terms of converting the DLC huds to MUA PC.

I'm curious, are you going to continue to make x-men legends 2 boosters.

Can you do magneto xml2 booster?

Well, look at these beauty's. It's been awhile but I will always love these. The Planet Hulk and Magneto huds are timeless. Reminds me of when Marvel actually made good stories. Thanks for the Huds.

May 04, 2017, 05:42PM #238 Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:45PM by LarsAlexandersson
thx for the fixed DLC huds. Also, thanks for the tutorials about finding the Hud's alpha Channel
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: jaybird on May 04, 2017, 03:38PM
I'm curious, are you going to continue to make x-men legends 2 boosters.
I would certainly like to, when I'm done with releasing some stuff I have lying around here I'll probably get back to them.

Quote from: jayglass on May 04, 2017, 04:17PM
Can you do magneto xml2 booster?
As I said above, I'll probably get back to the XML2 characters boosters, which includes Magneto.

Quote from: ndp on May 04, 2017, 05:29PM
Well, look at these beauty's. It's been awhile but I will always love these. The Planet Hulk and Magneto huds are timeless. Reminds me of when Marvel actually made good stories. Thanks for the Huds.
I agree 100%, MUA is like a comic transformed into a game (a pity the second game didn't have the same impact, to me it didn't even feel like the same universe at all), too bad we don't see much of it nowadays...

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 04, 2017, 05:42PM
thx for the fixed DLC huds. Also, thanks for the tutorials about finding the Hud's alpha Channel
No problem, and a quick heads up regarding them: the MUA-RE huds have a variation in color, so I used only the alpha selection from those huds, but the actual textures used were from the original DLC files' huds; another reason for that being that the TexMod ripped textures have black dots.