Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2017, 12:50PM #255 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:47AM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN PACK!
*Old, actually*
:stirthepot: Maegawa's First Skins :stirthepot:

These are the first skins I've ever made! The reason I put together this pack is because they couldn't be found anywhere here anymore since I don't know when. The only difference from this release and the old one is that I have hex-edited the skins & mannequins now, which means the mannequins won't clash anymore when used simultaneously and no more white Arcade Androids!

None of these skins work in XML2.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

May 13, 2017, 02:44PM #256 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:10PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
*Old, actually*
:stirthepot: Maegawa's First Huds :stirthepot:
Most huds here were resized to fit the image.

These are the first huds I've ever made! The main difference between my modern huds and the ones from this pack is the quality, as I didn't have a proper template and used MS Paint to cut them at the time.

You can find it under the old stuff section.

I've been looking for the best Anti-Venom skin on the forums since I joined. I want to thank you for adding these packs  :venom:  :spidergirl:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on May 13, 2017, 04:10PM
I've been looking for the best Anti-Venom skin on the forums since I joined. I want to thank you for adding these packs  :venom:  :spidergirl:

That's actually pretty impressive, considering I put those skins together using MS Paint at the time; I might consider redoing them in the future using more appropriate tools for better results...

May 14, 2017, 01:27PM #259 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:10PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:stirthepot: Maegawa's Unreleased Old Huds :stirthepot:
Some huds here were resized to fit the image.

These are some of the first huds I've ever made, but for reasons that I can't remember, were never released. The main difference between my modern huds and the ones from this pack is the quality, as I didn't have a proper template and used MS Paint to cut them at the time.

You can find it under the old stuff section.

I'm tracking your Huds packs and they're getting great, adds a lot to the game.
By the way I did the Mannequin that asked, then tell me if it was that same model and what you found;)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 14, 2017, 03:45PM
I'm tracking your Huds packs and they're getting great, adds a lot to the game.
By the way I did the Mannequin that asked, then tell me if it was that same model and what you found;)

Thanks! :D
I took a look at it, and man I've got to admit, it really looks more beautiful than I expected, great job with it!

Incrivel! parabéns. :D

Quote from: Scarlat on May 14, 2017, 07:43PM
Incrivel! parabéns. :D

Valeu cara! :)
Não sei se você sabe, mas caso queira algum hud específico basta me contatar que eu farei!

Eu lhe peço apenas 2 huds, O do Dr.Stranger do filme E o a Jean Grey do Phoenix Five, tenho ambas skin, mas só falta a hud, infelizmente não consegui criar devido os poblemas no pc, mas caso possa fazer esses dois hud, eu vou agradecer muito.

Mas em fim, você tá fazendo um ótimo trabalho. :)

Quote from: Scarlat on May 15, 2017, 12:25AM
Eu lhe peço apenas 2 huds, O do Dr.Stranger do filme E o a Jean Grey do Phoenix Five, tenho ambas skin, mas só falta a hud, infelizmente não consegui criar devido os poblemas no pc, mas caso possa fazer esses dois hud, eu vou agradecer muito.

Mas em fim, você tá fazendo um ótimo trabalho. :)

Valeu denovo :D
Irei fazer assim que possível esses huds!

May 18, 2017, 09:54AM #266 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:14PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:stirthepot: Scarlat's Hud Pack :stirthepot:

A couple huds requested by Scarlat. I made 2 versions of the Phoenix Five Jean Grey because there are 2 versions of that skin (P.Frost's and Quentin Hex's), and for Doctor Strange I made 2 because I found 2 images that fit the hud.

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

Valeu! tudo que precisava :D

Awesome job! PS2 skins look way better in the game. Congratulations! I can't wait to see new ones!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thanks, Canino!

I haven't released much lately because I'm working on something big, all will be revealed in due time...