Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 13, 2017, 07:12PM #270 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:00PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:

As requested by rachel_grey, I made a collection of huds for Miss Grey's many different outfits, specifically a select few of Quentin Hex's many (and I do mean MANY) awesome skins for her. Also, as a bonus, huds for her vanilla XML2 Phoenix & Dark Phoenix skins!

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

XML2 version can be found here.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Gonna add your updated MUA1 Dark Phoenix Outfit to my REUO patch soon. Thx
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Wow! Amazing!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 13, 2017, 08:10PM
Good to see you're back at it!
Quote from: Canino on December 15, 2017, 07:54AM
Wow! Amazing!
Thanks fellas :D

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on December 15, 2017, 01:07AM
Gonna add your updated MUA1 Dark Phoenix Outfit to my REUO patch soon. Thx
Feel free to do so, it's always a pleasure to contribute to other people's work!

E aí, grande Maegawa! Fiquei feliz em ver seu lançamento de huds. Como sempre excelente trabalho. Estou ansioso para ver novos mods em seu tópico. Sou fã do mod Spider2099 e do Cyclops booster! Esses não saem de meu setgame de forma alguma. Vleu, Maegawa!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 15, 2017, 05:41PM
E aí, grande Maegawa! Fiquei feliz em ver seu lançamento de huds. Como sempre excelente trabalho. Estou ansioso para ver novos mods em seu tópico. Sou fã do mod Spider2099 e do Cyclops booster! Esses não saem de meu setgame de forma alguma. Vleu, Maegawa!

Opa, fala Anderson! Meus projetos futuros incluem um mod do Arqueiro Verde, talvez uma atualização no Spider 2099, e muito mais! É bom saber que alguns mods ficam marcados nos games do pessoal, isso inspira a continuar sempre melhorando. Valeu pelas palavras, Anderson!

December 24, 2017, 11:33PM #277 Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:48PM by Maegawa
Version 1.1

Description:
A simple modification mainly for the modders who constantly need to open the game in order to test out their WIP projects and are tired of skipping/waiting cutscenes and hearing Nick Fury's monologue every time... and also for the non-modders who every once in a while want to test out a new mod and need to get past Scorpion in order to do so. This mod will make things much faster, removing a lot of unnecessary stuff to lead you straight into the action, while also adding some nice new features!

Changes in v1.1:
1. Fixed a bug where there were 2 standing Ultron Warriors on the first bridge.

Features:
- Addition of S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area.
- Portal activation on the helicarrier. (BTW this also allows you to skip the entire helicarrier level)
- Removal of Activision, Marvel, Raven, Beenox, Alchemy and Sofdec movies.
- Removal of ESRB.
- Removal of intro cutscenes.

Preview:

Addition of S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area:

Portal activation on the helicarrier:

Preview video:
https://www.youtube.com/v/f7FI3iCNlGc

Credits:
- brandonmeek: coding for activating portal anywhere, adding S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area and getting rid of ESRB.
- Maegawa: additional coding.

Excelente trabalho Maegawa! Eu estava vi uma alteração semelhante a esta, instalei mas por alguma razão não estava dando certo. Sua modificação vai resumir, e muito, nosso trabalho. Vleu demais! Eu te desejo um feliz Natal meu amigo, que Deus abençoe profundamente você e toda a sua família!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 25, 2017, 05:02AM
Excelente trabalho Maegawa! Eu estava vi uma alteração semelhante a esta, instalei mas por alguma razão não estava dando certo. Sua modificação vai resumir, e muito, nosso trabalho. Vleu demais! Eu te desejo um feliz Natal meu amigo, que Deus abençoe profundamente você e toda a sua família!

Obrigado pelas belas palavras Anderson, e feliz Natal! :D
Esse foi meu presente de Natal para o pessoal do forum...

Muito bom. Eu tinha feito algumas alterações parecidas. Só não tinha o Xtraction Point. Valeu! Feliz Natal e um feliz ano novo pra você e sua família também.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey everyone, I'm officially back to modding! (well actually, I was working on some stuff, I just didn't release anything lol)

With that in mind, I decided to update my workbench so you all can see what's in for the future.

I'll see what I can release till the end of January, as I will be entering college just after... but I'll be sure to work on them on my free time!

Muito legal Maegawa ;)  :applause: Já estou usando não só no meu jogo de teste e sim nas minhas outras configs hehe  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

A minor update to the Quick Play mod has been released; it removes those 2 Ultron Warriors that standed still on the first bridge...