Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If I'm understanding correctly, are you saying that Samus and Link were to be in the game?

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 07, 2018, 07:35AM
If I'm understanding correctly, are you saying that Samus and Link were to be in the game?

Yup. The reason they were cut out is because the MUA developers showcased them both on the PlayStation 2, which made the folks at Nintendo not very happy...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on March 07, 2018, 08:15AM
Yup. The reason they were cut out is because the MUA developers showcased them both on the PlayStation 2, which made the folks at Nintendo not very happy...

That's wild. I didn't know that. Do their files still exist?

Testei seu mod do Visão, Na minha opinião, o melhor já feito.

Quote from: Scarlat on March 07, 2018, 08:49AM
Concordo 100%.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

From the look of it, Samus had two Xtremes

I really hope the files exist somewhere, especially in PS2 format because then they could be added to XML2

i think the defaultman and team_character were suppose to be those characters

Quote from: jayglass on March 07, 2018, 06:17PM
i think the defaultman and team_character were suppose to be those characters

Both X-Men legends games have defaultman, so I don't think that's the case. Defaultman is a placeholder

Its been nearly twelve years since MUA's original release. If no-one's come across file leftovers related to Samus or Link after all this time(within any of the console versions or PC ports), than Activision and Raven were probably very thorough in their removal of them from the game(once Nintendo objected to the inclusion of them in the PS2 version and couldn't be reasoned with, over a great misunderstanding).

Better off just creating them from scratch and hope that Nintendo don't issue a cease & desist to this site for their removal.

Fair point. Sometimes I forget that most of the simple stuff with this game has already been found.

Quote from: Scarlat on March 07, 2018, 08:49AM
Quote from: Canino on March 07, 2018, 09:53AM
Concordo 100%.
Poxa, valeu mesmo galera :D
Garanto que meus próximos mods serão tão bons quanto o Visão!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 07, 2018, 11:28AM
From the look of it, Samus had two Xtremes

I really hope the files exist somewhere, especially in PS2 format because then they could be added to XML2
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 07, 2018, 07:31PM
Its been nearly twelve years since MUA's original release. If no-one's come across file leftovers related to Samus or Link after all this time(within any of the console versions or PC ports), than Activision and Raven were probably very thorough in their removal of them from the game(once Nintendo objected to the inclusion of them in the PS2 version and couldn't be reasoned with, over a great misunderstanding).

Better off just creating them from scratch and hope that Nintendo don't issue a cease & desist to this site for their removal.
Yeah, they were probably removed entirely from the game...

I never paid attention to Samus' 2 Xtremes, I got an idea for Deadpool that I'll be making inthe future...

Quote from: Maegawa on March 08, 2018, 04:39AM
Poxa, valeu mesmo galera :D
Garanto que meus próximos mods serão tão bons quanto o Visão!
Yeah, they were probably removed entirely from the game...

I never paid attention to Samus' 2 Xtremes, I got an idea for Deadpool that I'll be making in the future along these lines...

March 10, 2018, 10:18AM #342 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:51PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:deadpool: Deadpool Hud Fix

I've been recently working on some Deadpool stuff, and noticed that only his Classic hud features his back swords, which makes the other huds very weird to look at. With that in mind, I decided to make some minor changes to his other huds so they feature said swords. I also added Rasdel's kickass Ultimate Deadpool hud for completion sake, since it was no longer available at his post, so credit for it goes all to him.

Because of Rasdel's Ultimate hud replacing the misplaced Age Of Apocalypse hud, I moved it to 1705, in case anyone uses Deadpool's XML2 Age Of Apocalypse skin as 1705...

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

March 10, 2018, 09:17PM #344 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:54PM by LarsAlexandersson
Didn’t realize it before regarding of DP’s other costume hud don’t have two swords on their back. Makes me wonder should I replace the Alpha Channeled Hud w/ non-Alpha Channeled ones for REUO? Will there be any chance we’ll get more fixed/updated huds like Thor’s Asgard Armor, Blade’s Daywalker, Mr. Fantastic’s Labcoat, Luke Cage’s Modern & Thing’s Ultimate?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html