Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks everyone :D
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

April 29, 2018, 05:32PM #363 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:09PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine True Astonishing

If you go to google images and search "Astonishing Wolverine", the first image that'll pop up is of the following statue:

If we compare it to the official MUA Astonishing Wolverine, it's very noticable how the colors don't match up:

(So, there you have it, that's the reason I made this recolor lol)

You can find it under the skins section.

XML2 version can be found here.

A simple yet necessary reskin!

Thanks you!

April 29, 2018, 08:03PM #365 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:06PM by Maegawa
NEW SKIN PACK!
:iceman: Iceman Alternate Classic

As a PS2 skins lover, I was always annoyed by the fact that we couldn't get an armbandless version of Bobby's MUA PC Classic skin. So I took Human Torch's PS2 Flame On model and made Iceman's texture fit it; the face was a real challenge as it is set up differently, in the end I used the face from his Classic hud, worked like a charm. I also made a variant where his trunks and boots can be seen; not particularly fond of that one, so if any of you skinners wanna give it a shot, feel free to use the Full Ice version to make your own variants!

Also, if you enable Advanced Lighting and Fullscreen Effects, the skins will glow like Human Torch's, giving it a very cool effect (pun intended lol).

You can find it under the skins section.

Works in XML2.

It looks really great! I just wish the flame-on Human Torch model was higher resolution: it could be used as the generic male model (like Medusa is the generic female model).

Quote from: hemlot on April 29, 2018, 08:12PM
It looks really great! I just wish the flame-on Human Torch model was higher resolution: it could be used as the generic male model (like Medusa is the generic female model).

Yes, PS2 resolution is 128x128.

The PC version is 256x256, but as I mentioned the face seems to be messed up; the glow feature is also a problem... perhaps Silver Surfer could be a potential candidate? He doesn't have ears though...

Super cool! Do you mind if I make some variants of this for some other iceman skins I've made?

I loved what you did with Wolverine's Skin, now it has gotten a lot better ... Congratulations and thank you;)

Great skins! Great work!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: AdrianoAp on May 01, 2018, 05:34AM
I loved what you did with Wolverine's Skin, now it has gotten a lot better ... Congratulations and thank you;)
Quote from: Canino on May 01, 2018, 07:01AM
Great skins! Great work!
Thanks guys :D

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 01, 2018, 04:26AM
Super cool! Do you mind if I make some variants of this for some other iceman skins I've made?
Thanks! Sure thing, go ahead! I really look forward to seeing how other skins will look on this model...

Quote from: Maegawa on April 29, 2018, 05:32PM

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine True Astonishing :wolverine:

Maegawa, do you think it would be possible for you to release a version of the skin that has the same yellow and blue textures as the original skin? I love the idea of the black ears, but I also liked the yellow and blue parts of the skin as they were. Your version is more true to the comics, but the skin is too bright compared to all the other official skins.

Quote from: hemlot on May 04, 2018, 12:56AM
Maegawa, do you think it would be possible for you to release a version of the skin that has the same yellow and blue textures as the original skin? I love the idea of the black ears, but I also liked the yellow and blue parts of the skin as they were. Your version is more true to the comics, but the skin is too bright compared to all the other official skins.

Sure! I'll see what I can do over this weekend...