Why we have not more mesher members?

Started by Julio Cabral, November 11, 2013, 08:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Something bad happen to me, I download a game to rip models from it and I end installing a super-Recycler virus that damage Avast and Avast almost delect all my dll files(never download pirates games again).
Why I'm telling you this? Well my 3ds max was close to dead, my igb exporter was delected why my alchemy dll files, that scares the cr** out of me, but I'm fixing my Pc now, not sure if MUA is still working, but I believe it's gonna be fine.
What scares me more is, that I spend a lot of time trying to made this 3d modeling a dream that come true, take that away from me and I'll be so depress. And also there's to much request I have receive.
Now, let me tell you people one thing about 3d modeling: is easier than you think (I'm from Paraguay, english is not my language at all, but I got it working). Here in the forum you got everything you need, the only thing hard is to install the 3dsmax 4.2 update, but it's possible, take a look to the tutorials we have here and search others in the web and you'll all you need, just give it some time, in the begining you'll fail but soon or later you'll got it.
And, just in case, make sure that you got a good antivirus if you'll download some of my works for now on :-P

But it looks soo harrdd xD, I might try it one day, but it seems like quite a big task to work with 3d models
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

And my MUA is dead, Avast delete all the dll files and who know what else. I'll have to reinstall the game if I want to recover those(wich I can't cause my MUA installer disk is  lost). This sucks.

The good news are that my max is ok also alchemy

i would try, but whenever i try to install the 3dsmax trial version, there are always a couple files that it says are corrupted and/or missing. so i try to redownload those parts, and it gives me the same messages over and over. so i gave up. i've looked for an actual version to buy, but can't find that either.

In my 16+ years of modding video games I've never been able to do modeling. The best I did was work with level design software for Doom and the original Star Wars Jedi Knight. It's just something I don't understand.

Quote from: sbarth13 on February 21, 2014, 05:47PM
i would try, but whenever i try to install the 3dsmax trial version, there are always a couple files that it says are corrupted and/or missing. so i try to redownload those parts, and it gives me the same messages over and over. so i gave up. i've looked for an actual version to buy, but can't find that either.

Try the 3ds max 5.0 version, should be somewhere on this forum.