Super Skrull V2.0

Started by boreman, August 11, 2007, 05:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2007, 05:42PM Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 08:36AM by Teancum
KL'RT, THE SUPER SKRULL, WITH THE POWERS OF, NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT ALL OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR!!!

Dedicated to all those who, like me, had to sacrifice Marvel's First Family in order to make room for the awesome mods around here and very often miss any of the unique features of this quartet of imaginauts. This mod takes some from the boss and PSP Super Skrull (I can't remember what from wich), and a few other Powers Fantastic to fill any Cosmic Marvel needs.

DOWNLOAD

Still needs: icons and mannequin.
The HUDs are the same as the boss for the 4 skins.

Surfer's grabsmash? Any previews?

i kinda like invisible womens grab smash...if u can get rid of the little laugh...lol

August 12, 2007, 04:04PM #3 Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:34PM by boreman
I guess I can, just have to change the effect sound or it will direct to the already different sound dir. I'm playing trough the game again to find flaws in my mods, and I'll dedicate part of the next weeks to fix them and release probably final versions.

EDIT: Screenshots:

Hangin' out at Avengers Tower

Showing feats of all the Fantastics' powers

Getting elastic on the Scorpion, see how the original arms can't dissapear, but at speed they're pretty camouflaged

Xtreme --> Torch + Sue, since they're the energy wielders

Great screencaps. Lol, a special conversation with the Fantastic Four when they're in the Hall of Valhalla.

hey boreman, great mod! I really enjoy playing with SS. I don't know if it's just me, but mind control doesn't turn the enemies into allies, it does deal damage though. Oh and if you make another version, I think it would be cool to include HT's inferno instead of fireballs, they're kinda the same as IW's. great job!

Thanks, I have been playin through the game to make many fixes in my mods, so far I'm already working on the grabsmash and some visuals. The Torch/IW powers look very similar, though they have different kinds of damage (physical and fire, I think), and I also kept them because they were in the PSP Super Skrull original powerstyle. I'll se if I can do something about that.

The Hypnosis thingie doesn't work, I even gave it lesser damage thinking of having temporal allies with decent HPs. It's based on Dr. Strange's Mind Wipe, but does anyone know of another enemy-turns-ally power that I can check to fix this?

Thanks for the feedback, probably I'll have updates this week.

Spider-Woman's Xtreme Bio Web has a chance of converting enemies.

New powerstyle/talents fix uploaded. Includes a new grabsmash and fixes the Mind Control problem. Check it out in the first post.

(I had a longer explanaiton, but a brief blackout erased it and I lost the mood to re-write it)

this really looks cool but how i wish i can download this...box.net says this has already been removed :sskrull:

Thanks for the heads up, Gevth.  I updated the first post.