What's your favourite XTreme?

Started by jonchang, August 11, 2007, 10:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Choose your favorite and your runner-up.

Number one for me is Master of Chaos. Deals crazy damage, and does damage to everyone onscreen.

Runner-up is Big Bang cuz it looks cool when Bishop executes it.

I like emma's I don't know the name so I didn't voted. But she does this creepy laugh and skulls appear.

September 17, 2007, 09:18PM #2 Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 12:49AM by Midnight Curse
I'm talking about XML2. And the Xtreme you're looking for is called Psychic Bedlam.

I love Phoenix Force and of course Raging Tempest

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I liked Psychic Bedlam as well, too bad it's not on XML2 un-modded.

As far as the unaltered XML2 I like Gambit's 52 Pickup, even though I can't stand Gambit.

September 19, 2008, 10:23AM #5 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:26AM by -phoenix-
I like Master of Chaos as well, it's just cool and Raging Tempest I don't know why, but they are my favourite XTremes... Even though I don't use that much XTremes.
Surprisingly I don't like Phoenix Force, it's not that good only converts enemies, what can be done with Dark Phoenix non-XTreme attack Don't remember the name but...
Oh and Dark Phoenixes Concussion Room (or something like that) is good as well
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Master Of Chaos is great, and Bishops second extreme is awesome. The whole team spends NO EP for 1 minute. Storms 'Will Of The Goddess' is better than her other x-treme, Phoenix Force and 'Ice Sidekick' from Iceman is great too. The best is Juggy's 'Unstoppable Force' ONE HIT KILL

I love Jean grey phoenix force and storm raging temperest. :storm: