Ultimate Spider-man Mod Request

Started by Revanaught, May 14, 2014, 10:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello this is my first time here.

I'm really hoping someone out there will see this and hopefully be able to help me out, although I will admit I don't have high hopes getting someone to mod a 9 year old game. 

So far the only mods I've been able to find for ultimate Spider-man are skin mods, which is all well and good, but the type of mod I'm looking for is more gameplay focused.  I don't think it would  be too difficult to do but then again I'm not an experianced modder, nor do i understand programming. 

Basically what I'm wanting is just a mod that will either prevent Jonny Storm from moving during races, or have it set up so that even if he finishes first it will still grant the victory to you.  That's all I'm looking for.  I feel like there has to be some file somewhere in teh data that can be modified to do one of those two things. 

I'll admit, I'm looking to cheat here.  I'm not good enough to beat Jonny.  I just can't do it, and it's driving me nuts.  I've tried time and time again and he always wins.  But you know what, he cheats in those races too (throwing fireballs at me) so turn about is fair play.

Quote from: Revanaught on May 14, 2014, 10:10PM
turn about is fair play.
I couldn't have said it better myself, however other than textures, Spider-man games are literally impossible to mod due to the fact that both Beenox and Treyarch use the most non standard file archive types that no matter how hard you may try...
"sigh" You may as well give up cause you're not gettin' in.