Do people still play MUA Online? PC

Started by FlareHazard, May 28, 2014, 07:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if it was still possible to play with others online on MUA PC Version. If so, is the community somewhat active or dead?

Quote from: FlareHazard on May 28, 2014, 07:09PM
I was wondering if it was still possible to play with others online on MUA PC Version. If so, is the community somewhat active or dead?

People probably don't. And I'm not sure if it's even possible with a modded game. The majority (if not all) of people who visit this website come here for the custom modifications.

Is it even possible with the GameSpy shutdown? (didn't it use GameSpy?)

Quote from: OroCrimson on June 01, 2014, 08:25AM

I believe it did. GameSpy was used to show server lists.

Quote from: OroCrimson on June 01, 2014, 08:25AM

Well i believe its still possible with the use of tunggle or logmein hamachi.But how is not what i would know.Reason being I never played online with my pc or ps2 disc :/

unfortunately nothing helps. Due to the fact that the game goes on GameSpy server, it is impossible even by IP join. Looking for a solution of the problem. Not found.
In the total output of the PC is To somehow remove the appeal of the game on the server GameSpy.

So has anyone managed to find any way to play it online? I know the game's pretty old, but it's still pretty fun in coop. I tried Tunngle but I'm not really great at stuff like this, so I couldn't get it to work.

How to play on the network in the "Marvel Ultimate Alliance"?
How to play on the network in the "X-Men Legends 2 Rise of Apocalypse"?
How to remove a connection to GameSpy?
How to connect directly to your computer or network?
Where and in what configuration files are to hook up GAMESPY?
Why is no one in the world does not speak and does not deal with the problem?
Sam would have understood for a long time made the ****** for the games.
-X-

Don't think people are still playing it online because of the recent online Marvel games like Marvel Heroes and Marvel contest of champions.

I'm sure you could find a way to build a small-grade server. I've seen it done on games before, such as with Lego Universe. It was discontinued in 2011, but there's still a site where they have servers you can play it on.