If u had to pick 4 characters to play as, which 4 would u choose?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
it's all about the strategy in game.
characters needed (without change) on different levels are:
storm - her lightning strike to activate a machine
magneto or jean - telekinesis for activating or moving different things to unlock/ also for bridges
juggernaut, colossus or rogue - level 2 might to move things that are not possible to be moved with telekinesis
nightcrawler or deadpool - their teleporting ability to reach in places that no other character could

anyway I like iceman because of his ice slide (it's pretty fast) and cyclops cuz his fast with his optic lasers too (and hit easily the flying enemies)

but my 4 characters I use now are magneto, juggernaut, cyclops and storm
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Actually Jean, (when you can move massive objects) she can move the things that require level 2 of might.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on January 22, 2011, 03:28PM
Actually Jean, (when you can move massive objects) she can move the things that require level 2 of might.
yes, but she cannot, for example, on the level when you have to save blob... she cannot push that thing to block the door to avoid the water com in, there is needed might... and on another level, don't remember right now ... might is useful instead of telekinesis...
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

oh ok, Thanks Rain, i guess i'll need to have might in my team after all. i'll put Ms. Marvel in my team.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on January 22, 2011, 03:47PM
oh ok, Thanks Rain, i guess i'll need to have might in my team after all. i'll put Ms. Marvel in my team.
anyway you are not bound to choose between telekinesis or might... there are two options
the example I gave with saving Blob has to ways to be done:
1. use might to push that thing on the door
2. search for the place where is a computer to activate that thing to block the door
so you can keep Jean if you like her :P
edit: I have telekinesis and might both in my team :D

ok, i never take out Jean of the team so, i'll have both Jean and Ms. Marvel, so i have the massive objects with the Telekinesis and the level 2 might. Thank you rain. i'll follow the ways you told me. Thanks.

XML2: :magneto: (he's powerful, and he can make bridges, and he flies, and he is a Brotherhood member to open that door, don't remember where)
:nightcrawler: (a teleporter, that's very useful)
:storm: (another powerful character and flier, i play co-op so that's needed)
:colossus: (a strong guy to lift massive objects)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Jean Grey ( powerful, flight, build bridges...)
Storm ( powerful, flight)
Colossus( I need someone to save blob )
Scarlet witch ( healer )

so....

jean (telecinesis, phoenix force, flight, and i love her :))
storm (very poverful whis booster, flight, love her)
rogue (I VERY love her!!! flight, bruiser, she can grab enemies)
and... I don't now...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Emma Frost, Jean Grey ( with all Tk powers booster ) , Prof. X ( XML1 conversion by nodoubt_jr ) and Boom Boom

Without mods, I'd say:

-Magneto
-Nightcrawler
-Iron Man
-Pyro/Iceman

Without mods:
Jean Grey, Magneto, Storm, Iceman

With mods:
Jean Grey (with the TK booster), Deathbird, Dr. Doom, Lady Mastermind

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

:psylocke:  :iceman:  :nightcrawler:  :scarletw:
----
EDIT: Strike that, my team is now Psylocke, Iceman, Wolvie and Cyclops. They rock.:)